• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. K

Free Domain Names are here (your last hope)

Please read that topic again BC200, it DOESN'T say that this offer is a scam, servefast is stating that Redlife is a "scammer".
  2. K

Hosting

I'm looking for free PHP hosting to test scripts I'm making. I don't need much space because I will only be testing the scripts, and thats all. I also will need a sub-domain, if possible. Disk Space: 25MB or less Bandwidth: 50MB or less PHP: Yes, this is a must Emails: Not needed ADs...
  3. K

Hosting Needed

Alright that would be fine, any more offers:) Neoco what are the spec of you hosting?
  4. K

i really need u sponsoring my site,thanks

Hmm, I just noticed that, sorry. They probably have taken down there hosting. Yea I just tried it and it does the same for me :( .
  5. K

Hosting Needed

Hi, I have a domain on the way and I am looking for hosting. I don't mean to be picky so give or take whatever I post shall be fine. BTW I have a domain on the way -Domain Hosting -250 MB space (But as I said give or take) -3 GB Data transfer -5 MySQL -Scripts: PHP, CGI -4 Emails...
  6. K

i really need u sponsoring my site,thanks

http://pantherhosting.co.uk/ might help you, it is short of your request in the bandwidth catigory, but I don't see why you need 5 GB for a PERSONAL site.
  7. K

Need Free Large Bandwith Hosting For Flash Website

Please delete this posted it to an earlier post not realiseing it was the 1st page sorry
  8. K

Need Free Large Bandwith Hosting For Flash Website

Dude, you didn't tel them your site has warez illegals such as scrollers, boosters, and aimers.
  9. K

My SQL + PHP

A-Z use the search on the main page. Please list your specs and you might get more responces.
  10. K

Subdomain hosting (Similar to lifelesspeople.com)

If you don't haveinternet all the time, then why do you need hosting. Will you be able to keep your site updated?
  11. K

for all u ppl who cant afford hosting

Babolo, please read the rules of the forum before you post. No URLS that will get YOU money are allowed. Mods, please delete this topic.
  12. K

looking for a domain name

LOL, so you are giving this domain away for FREE?
  13. K

Need web hosting for my domain!

He wants to know if they give sub-domains for HIS domain.
  14. K

Can Anyone Give me a Domain?

The only thing the POP UP is for is to give you a chance to have your site listed on there home page, and to get a free, but ugly T-Shirt. But, .tk, is the best url redirect domain, two letters long. But if he wants DNS, try maybe uni.cc, it is just a little longer.
  15. K

Need, please help

Yes I know they are multi currency, BUT, I am Canadian, and seeing how our dollar is ever so low to the all mighty USD it makes a big difference in the price. This is why I am peferablly looking for for an host located in Canada, with cheap domains. I have found many, but I need to buy hosting...
  16. K

Need, please help

Which currencies are these I saw one that is USD what are the rest?
  17. K

Need, please help

I know this isn't a hosting request, but I don't see a domain request on here. I need a domain, peferably .net or .org, trying to find a good deal. I was going to get one on Mtechniks hosting site, but you need to get hosting also. What I would like to have is the domain payed in CND...
  18. K

My Request

Hi Hi I am looking for a host to host my Design site that I am starting. On the site we will do free requests on templates, sigs, avatars, ect. To get this site started I would need 100mb Space (perfered but could live with 50mb) Supports my uni.cc (not needed, could live with a...
  19. K

Look for the strong facilitator, please see my plan.

Nice try, 500mb Disk Space and 30gb Data Transfer. With a free host. Might want to try PAID hosting.
Back