• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Z

My Experience with Steadcom

Review Hello, Thank you for the very kind words. We wish you all the best with your new dedicated provider! Please let us know If there is anything we can help you with and we will be more than happy to assist you! Regards, Andrew Neill Steady Communications LLC.
  2. Z

Glacier Host ~

Hello, Everything is back now!
  3. Z

VPS needed

Hi, Im looking for the following VPS: HDD: 10-20GB Bandwidth: +250GB (500 would be better) HSPc and VZPP Control Panels (require!) At least 1 server-side backup 3 IPs IRC Access allowed Price: 20-30$ per month Payment: credit card or paypal Please post your offers!
  4. Z

Need Some Help With My New VPS

he can use yum and mc and of course login to his server via SSH :) thats it as I remember
  5. Z

Need Some Help With My New VPS

Hi, I have some free time now so If you would like I can teach you via AIM or Yahoo. I pmed you! Regards, Andrew
  6. Z

Need a Small Dedi Box

Hello, Could you please be online on MSN? Sincerelly, Andrew
  7. Z

Vps needed

Hello, Could you be online on MSN please? Regards, Andrew
  8. Z

ComfyHost

Hmm, I dont say anything but lets check their website http://www.comfyhost.com/ unavailable! Regards, A.
  9. Z

10Mbit Unmetered Servers $49/mo : 1GB RAM, 320GB HDD

Hi, What is the activation time? Regards, Andrew
  10. Z

Simple job | $5 | Need done really quick

Hello, Its done! If anybody has any issue, please do not hesistate to contact me! Best Wishes, Andrew
  11. Z

Simple job | $5 | Need done really quick

Hi, I can easily do it. Is it a cPanel server? Sincerelly, A.
  12. Z

technician for free

Hi, No, If you really like, I can send you an email with my introduction (experiences,name,working hours etc..) but its not like a cv. I prefer to discuss it via "live communication" so you can ask anything. Sincerelly, Andrew
  13. Z

technician for free

Hello, Anybody else?:( Sincerelly,
  14. Z

technician for free

Hi, I have added you! Sincerelly, Andrew
  15. Z

technician for free

Hi, I have just added on MSN. Till 3 of January, I can be online almost all day (lets say 9am to 9pm) and after that, on weekends its same and on weekdays its 6pm to 9pm GMT +2. I dont know how long, discuss it on MSN! Regards, Andrew
  16. Z

technician for free

GR-Andy According to our talk on live chat, I do not like resumes and cv... Anyway, thank you! Sincerelly, Andrew
  17. Z

technician for free

Hi, Im an expereinced technician. I live in Europe! I have been in hosting industry since 2000. I have experiences with almost all OS, cPanel/WHM, Kayako eSupportSuite, WHMCS, DirectAdmin, Plesk, Webmin, can work without any control panel via command-line from SSH, VPS virtualization...
  18. Z

Windows VPS For mIRC bot.

Hi, We can provide you one with the following details: 20Gb hdd 512Mb memory 1 IP Reverse DNS IRC Access Windows 2003 Server Location: Europe (Lichteinstein) on 1Gbit uplink! We can do it right now for 35$ monthly without setup fee! Accepted: e-gold and paypal Regards...
  19. Z

ebtables

self-managed. Lol There are many big providers and nobody knows it? lol
  20. Z

Need Fast,reliable Host

<< MOD EDIT >> When responding to a hosting request, you must provide the following: 1. Link to website or plan offered 2. Details of the plan offered, matching the original request 3. Price Please read the rules.
Back