• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. mugma

Multidomain Plan?

Hi, I need the following: - 100/200MB Space - About 5GB Bandwidth - At least 2 domains, more would be great - CGI/PHP/SSI - The host would have to have the HTTP::Request module installed for a CGI script I run, or be willing to install CPAN modules. Ideally the price would be <$10...
  2. mugma

Anyone know of something that does this?

Hi folks, I haven't been around in a while. I hope you remember me. Does anyone know of any program for windows that can do this: If I have several internet programs open, such as kazza, internet explorer and getright, for example. Is there a program I can use that will let me set the...
  3. mugma

Servus? Where's it gone?

Hi there. I've been with servus for a few months now, and they haven't been bad... but now, they seem to have disappeared. My site has been down weeks now. Have they closed down? Will they be back? Should I wait any longer, or just scrap the hosting account and move on somewhere that will...
  4. mugma

Lightest MP3 Player software

for Windows, I'm running on a stonage PC at the moment (P166MMX, 32MB RAM) so need something that will load quickly and just hang in the background whilst I surf etc and not slow down the PC (too much). I've tried a couple, but they've all been pretty poor. Windows media player is the worst...
  5. mugma

Question

Is there a way to redirect user@domain1.com to user@domain2.com without having to pre-define the individual user? For example, if I was running a hotmail-like service and wanted to offer several domain choices with the same account, how would I redirect user@domain1.com to...
  6. mugma

Mydomain????????????????????????

Hey, Is it something I haven't noticed or have mydomain suddenly lost all their advanced features? I just logged in and can't find the option to create extra subdomains, all I seem to be able to control is the main domain. Anyone?
  7. mugma

nuke.to... worth the risk?

Their servers are reliable, fast (hosted at VDI), and they have a great deal of features for $10... But do you think they will last? I just looked at VDI's homepage and their dedicated servers are expensive, I don't see how a host costing $10/year could sustain itself. Is it worth the...
  8. mugma

Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwiches

hi, I'm British, so I have never tried one, it sounds disgusting. Jelly is jam, right? But what flavour jam do you use?
  9. mugma

100 - at last! Just 50 to go...

:confused2 BTW, if you just read this... GET A LIFE!!!! HEHEHEHE
  10. mugma

bbs?

Hi, I have vBulletin, ikonBoard and UBB6 - which is the best? Which should I use? Setting them up isn't a problem. Advice requested, please.
  11. mugma

JavaScript Code for Pop-unders?

Hi, please could anyone give me some javascript code to make a pop-under? (not a pop-up, they're too intrusive) Thanks in advance!
  12. mugma

Perl Question

Anyone know how to do this in Perl? I've been writing a script that uses a flat file database with the fields separated by a pipe (|), but I need a way to remove the pipe if users type one into the form in the first place... Something like if ($FORM{'field'} contains |) { then delete...
  13. mugma

Cheapo Domain w/ free transfers?

At the moment I'm hosted at www.discountdomainregistry.com, which is $15.99/year. There are better though, so can any1 suggest a cheap (below $10 if possible) domain registrar with free transers? Eternally grateful!
  14. mugma

best place to sell domains?

hey, what's the best place to sell/auction domains? I have a couple of domains I'd like to get rid of, hopefully making some money at the same time. They're pretty good ones.
  15. mugma

don't bother reading...

for the first time ever I got a cgi script I wrote working without any debugging... that makes me happy :)
  16. mugma

feedback

hey, could you give me some feedback on my site http://www.trekaholic.co.uk It's been up a while, I'd just like to know how I could improve it. Oh yeah, it is a <shudder>Portland</shudder> visp site.
  17. mugma

pointless smilies test

:) Yes I'm bored
  18. mugma

The best ad program for small sites?

When I mean small sites, I mean not very many visitors... can any1 help me?
  19. mugma

1millionfreedomains.com

Anyone used them? Any good? Worth using? Thinking about getting a domain there, but not sure...
Back