• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

Free Webspace, Free Forums + PHP + SQL and Free Webalbum.

Do you allow domain names, as in .COM's and such? I'm not just talking about forwarding either, I mean full DNS servers. You seem to offer an excellent service, if you allow domain names that would seal the deal for me. :classic2:
  2. F

FREE 505 mb, 20gb band., NO ADS,Cpanel + Fantastico, php + mysql

I've been using them for one day so far and my response is that their excellent! Great hosting, and extremly speedy servers. I don't have any bad or negative responses for far about 505host.
  3. F

Free webhosting upto 40gb of B/W

Is it just one advertisement on the WHOLE site? Or is it one advertisement on each page?
  4. F

I'm not absolutly sure but I think in cPanel all your total usage count toward your disk space. Things like e-mail, MySQL, etc. count toward the total. Atleast it should... :confused4
  5. F

100mb space + 1GB bandwidth - Free - No Ads - No forum Posts

Must be something with the DNS resolutions within Canadian networks. Everything around this country is pretty much controlled by Bell Canada.
  6. F

100mb space + 1GB bandwidth - Free - No Ads - No forum Posts

Can't access your site. Get a Page Not Found error.
  7. F

Still waiting for my acceptance e-mail. But seems like an excellent host overall. One question I'de like to know is why is the MySQL limited to 10 databases. I mean wouldn't the used database space count towards your disk space anyways?
  8. F

Newly Open - Free Hosting + Reseller + Domain!

Also on another note, it should be wise to list the plans within the "Applicant Information" forum also, as that was the first place that I had looked for plan information. I was going around in circles until I clicked "Basic Information".
  9. F

Newly Open - Free Hosting + Reseller + Domain!

I'm litterally the first member there. You'll need to get a few more members that hopefully share quite a few togerther before I ever get 20 VS points. But anyhow, please join people!
  10. F

ScoobyHost - Free 200mb

I can't seem to access your site. My browser (Firefox) says "Page Not Found"... atleast a variant of that.
  11. F

M.I Offering Free Resellers!

What do you mean they're using free resellers themselves. If they are that would be quite funny.
  12. F

Free Hosting No Page Views No Posting No Banners

You're absolutely 100% sure that your hosting is nothing but the best. Now if only the same could be said towards your l33t spelling & grammar skillz. :wink2:
  13. F

Free .COM.KG domains...

"Please! This is like, oahh, so 2001!"
  14. F

Free 135MB Free!

So basically you're offering free hosting with a free hosting account? Isn't that kind of pointless?
  15. F

Free hosting asked

you've actually posted in the wrong forums... but if you would like, you could look around at all of the free hosting offers that surrounds this post. :biggrin2:
  16. F

About Domains

why do you want to use paypal?
  17. F

Req: webhosting..less space but...

Well what did you expect? It's hard to maintain a server. Your even lucky to have people that offer free webhosting without ads, just for posting in the forums. Most companies make their profits of ads. But some prefer to be nice to their clients and thus keeps the ads to their own site. But...
  18. F

looking for a registrar with cheap "whois privacy"

Actually theres a Canadian registrar that will provide it for free, you just have to turn it on. The registrar is Domainsatcost.ca their pretty good and tehy sell the cheapest .CA domains that I've ever seen. The .com's and so on will set you back 13 bucks USD. But hey they include free whois...
  19. F

p2p Website, willing to put button at bottom

But the hosting company might still be liable for any of the illegal activities, since the files are located on their servers. If you want to do these types of thing, there are a few options: -Keep looking till someone accepts your offer. -Host it on a home computer -Buy a dedicated server...
  20. F

Cpanel; Fantastico; 220MB space; 12GB transfer; Details inside [1account !]

hmmm it seems at 4Discuss that you need to post for an account, if I do get an account do I need to contribute to the forum?
Back