• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

Free hosting without posting ... that exists?

Well I want to offer limited free hosting with the extra space I have. Currently designing the site ... so its basic =p. But i want to offer something nice to nice people ... and not be taken advtange of. But yea ... amtaijika.org . the plans on the site are: Plan A 100mb space 1gb b/w...
  2. A

Free Hosting with Domain of choice ...

Want free hosting and a domain of your choice? i am looking for someone to design me a professional minimalistic/abstract design that is as unique as its name (amtaijika). anything goes ... in return i am offering 1 domain registration with whois privacy (has to be available) for a full year...
  3. A

what is in a name?

I am trying to come up with a decent/creative name for a hosting company i am working on. i will be hosting free and paid as well as reseller so ... its an all around host. i really am not sure what to go with and its driving me nuts :doh!: . i know people dont think the name is important but...
  4. A

15GB Space, 175GB Bandwidth and Cpanel

Looking for the following ... 15GB Websapce 175GB Bandwidth Unlimited MySQL Unlimited Subdomains Unlimited Parked Domains etc. & Cpanel/WHM or more as a reseller account with 99.9% uptime! The uptime is the key. Looking for roughly around $25 a month.
  5. A

1gb of space, 5gb of bandwidth, cpanel & whm ...

Im trying to get a little hosting company going. Starting off with one plan. its $5 USD per month 1Gb of webspace 5GB of bandwidth 10 mysql databases 10 subdomains Cpanel and WHM access Not sure what else ... if your curious just conect me via AIM (best way) or email me/ pm me. Also...
Back