• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

Require Free Design for new Teen Community

Hi, I need a design for a teen community, this is an idea me and a few friends are making and we hope to have launched it by the new year. The only problem is we need a design for us to be able to do it. If you can help please post. Thanks in Advance, Tom
  2. P

KeyPHP.Com Needs a Home!

Hi, I have recently purchased the domain KeyPHP.Com and now I have realised that I need a hosting account for it.. I cannot currently afford paid hosting as I have for my other sites, so I am requesting the following hosting..: Space: 100mb Data Transfer: 2-3gb FTP Accounts: 2 MySQL...
  3. P

Review of the Phoenix Network

Hi, Could you all please review my site: UNDER RENOVATION UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE Thanks :) Phoenix
  4. P

{REQUEST} Domain Hosting.

Hi again, I have recently purchased the domain name pottermad.co.uk. I had found a place to host it, but I seem to have lost contact with the host owner. Please will you help me find another host with the following specifications: Space: 100mb (Preferably More but will Suffice)...
  5. P

Cheap U.K. Reseller Account Needed!

Hi, We are currently looking for a Cheap Reseller Account: 300mb Space+ 6gb Bandwidth + All the Usual Features WHM/CPanel (Linux Server) Unlim. MySQL Unlim. SubDomains Unlim. PostGreSQL Unlim. MS-SQL SSH £20/yr Below Must accept PayPal through the UK... Looking to buy today...
  6. P

Free Hosting Needed for a 24/7 Bot...

Hi, For a 24/7 bot for our small network of MSN Bots (4), we require the following: 5mb 2-5gb Transfer CGI/PERL Access to SSH/Telnet for Booting up the Bot If anyone can help us with this offer I would be very grateful... Yours, Phoenix
  7. P

Two Requests for Different Sites

Request 1 100-150mb space 2-3mb File Upload Limit Allows .zip 500mb Transfer/m NOTE: This will be used for mirroring downloads (no site). Request 2 100-150mb space 1-3gb Transfer/m 1.5mb-2mb File Upload Limit PHP MySQL (3 or more) CGI-Bin A Subdomain (Haven't got a spare...
  8. P

Stupidity

BBC's PR: 9/10 GOOGLE's PR: 9/10 You'd think that Google would have 10/10 on their own system; wouldn't you?
  9. P

"Hosting Desperately Needed for programming-related Website!"

Hi, I am currently in need of some hosting for a programming related website, the features I require sre listed below: 25mb+ Space 1gb+ Bandwidth (May need more in the future) 10+ MySQL Databases (Ability to delete then remake is needed) PHP CGI Any Other Database Types You Can Supply...
Back