• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

Looking for Shoutcast hosting

I'm looking for Shoutcast hosting. I really only need a server with 10-20 listener slots for now. Please let me know what I'd expect to pay per month for this.
  2. N

Need Free Hosting With SSH Access for streaming an Online Radio Station

Need Free Hosting With SSH Access for an Online Radio Station (Will Advertise) I have an idea for an online radio station. I want to take a collection of tech related podcasts and stream them. The podcasts are updated on a regular basis, so it would be easy to create a schedule and stick by...
  3. N

I Need Free Hosting with SSH Access

I'm looking for some free hosting with these specs: -At least 20-30MB of webspace -1GB of Bandwidth (I can work with less) -PHP and MySQL -SSH Access This is all I need to get by. I would be more than happy to place a banner ad on the website.
  4. N

Need Free 1GB Bandwidth and SSH/Telnet Access

I'm looking for someone to give me a little space for free. I need about 20MB of storage, 1-3GB of bandwidth, and I will need SSH/Telnet access. I plan to start an online radio station that plays copyright free music. I think it's a good way to promote unsigned artists. I need SSH/Telnet...
  5. N

Some server space for a Radio Station

I need about 20MB of space and about 1-5GB of BW. PHP also needs to be enabled. I want to start a online radiostation. I have a domain name by the way.
  6. N

Hosting For Online Radio Station

I need some server space to host my Radio Station. Webspace isn't that important 10-20MB will do. Bandwidth on the other hand will need to be at least 1GB. I need PHP and that's it. If you can host me or know of anyone that can please reply.
  7. N

I'm giving away space for bands...

Giving away - 50MB, Unmetered BW, PHP, MySQL, and more... I'm giving away two accounts to people with a music related site or bands looking to host their songs. Here's what you get. -50MB (Should be enough to upload plenty of songs) -Unmetered Bandwidth (Don't be a hog, but it you're...
  8. N

Free Web Space for Bands

50MB, Unmetered BW, PHP, MySQL, and More....Free I'm giving away two accounts to people with a music related site or bands looking to host their songs. Here's what you get. -50MB (Should be enough to upload plenty of songs) -Unmetered Bandwidth (Don't be a hog, but it you're hosting songs...
  9. N

Can someone host me?

Can someone please host me? My site will consist of nothing more than a blog and a forum for friends. There might be a few other things here and there, but that's pretty much it. I have a domain so I won't need a subdomain. This is all I need: ->20MB of space. ->1GB of bandwith (I...
  10. N

Need A Host! I Have A Domain!

I need a host with at least 20MB of space. 1GB of bandwith will be plenty. I need PHP and MySQL if I can get it. I have a domain name, so I don't need a subdomain. Can anyone help me out?
  11. N

I need a host with 20MB, PHP, MySQL...

I want to host my blog and a forum for my friends and I. I need a host with about 20MB of webspace. 500MB of bandwith would be plenty. I need PHP and some kind of database like MySQL. I can stand popup ads but I'm trying to stay away from banner ads. Can anyone help me?
  12. N

Need small amount of webspace with PHP

I need about 20MB of space and PHP support. I want to host my blog and a forum for my friends. I don't need a large amount of bandwith either. Can anyone help me? If someone hosts me I will advertise their banner on my site.
Back