• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

PHP/MySQL/XHTML Coder Looking For Work!

Hi, I'm looking for PHP/MySQL/XHTML coding work. - Fast efficient worker. - 5+ Years Experience. - English is my first language. - Based in Australia. I'm experienced in creating unique PHP based sites with MySQL backend, currently looking for small jobs but feel free to ask me about...
  2. S

Free Proxy Topsite Submitter

Submit your proxy to over 90+ proxy topsites. http://www.theproxytopsite.com/submitter/
  3. S

Review My Image Uploading Site

http://www.imgeasy.com/index.html I have coded this site from scratch, would love some feedback maybe some new feature ideas etc.. The site allows you to upload images with or without an account, if you have an account you can specify your AdSense ID and this will be used 50% of the time on...
  4. S

Free Image Hosting!

http://www.imgeasy.com/ We provide free image hosting with the following features... * Unmetered Bandwidth * Upload Multiple Files * 10MB File Limit If you have an ideas for improvement please let me know.
  5. S

Status2k - Server Monitoring Script!

What Is Status2k? Status2k provides server information for current and future clients in an easy to read format, with live load, uptime and memory usage. Status2k is not only a great addition for your clients but for administrators the admin interface provides vital information from CPU...
  6. S

Status2k - Server Monitoring & Statistics Script!

What Is Status2k? Status2k provides server information for current and future clients in an easy to read format, with live load, uptime and memory usage. Status2k is not only a great addition for your clients but for administrators the admin interface provides vital information from CPU...
  7. S

Server Monitoring Script - 25% Discount!

Sorry for the late reply. Swap Used can be removed by editing the template file and removing the swap tag, which will stop the swap info from being displayed. To remove /dev/ you have to add this under the admin config where it asks what mounts you wish not to display. If you need anymore...
  8. S

Server Monitoring Script - 25% Discount!

9. S

Server Monitoring Script - Over 25% Off!

The prices listed on the site are the discounted ones. After the 10th the prices will go back to what they are on this thread.
  10. S

Server Monitoring Script - Over 25% Off!

11. S

12. S

Status2k - Server Monitoring Script, Discounted Prices!

Yes, if you buy the yearly account with the same address you previously did it will automatically update your account expiry time and license type.
  13. S

Status2k - Server Monitoring Script, Discounted Prices!

14. S

Status2k - Server Monitoring Script - v2.5 Released!

15. S

What Is Status2k? Status2k provides server information for current and future clients in an easy to read format, with live load, uptime & memory usage. Status2k is not only a great addition for your clients but for administrators the admin interface provides vital information from CPU intensive...
  16. S

system() php command turned my pc off

I think most windows hosting providers completely disable access for web users to the cmd.exe file, which stops possible flaws like this. Also normally you have to enable the IUSR_xxx (Where xxx is replaced by your computername) user to read both cmd.exe and the file you want to execute as I...
  17. S

The best free proxy script

I found http://www.glype.com/ to work very well, CGI Proxy takes up to many resources and phpoxy wont login to most popular sites like myspace etc...
  18. S

Can't decide - which Linux distro?

I've always used CentOS 4 & 5 and never had any problems.
  19. S

inserting PHP into a index.html

Maybe follow this.. http://www.desilva.biz/php/phpinhtml.html Which will make .html files get parsed as if they were .php files. Then you can add the php code to your html file.
  20. S

Status2k - 25% DISCOUNT SALE!

------------------------------------------------+ 25% Discount, Valid till 15th February! ------------------------------------------------+ What Is Status2k? Status2k provides server information for current and future clients in an easy to read format, with live load, uptime & memory...
Back