• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. U

I am uber now! :)

al gore did.
  2. U

I am uber now! :)

You may be uber, but you're a long ways away from ub3r :)
  3. U

aim spam comin' from wohostings.com

ohh yeah, that's always a pleasure. but, the thing about getting aim spam from real people, as opposed to bots, is that you can lure them in by being nice, and then regain the satisfaction by yelling at them, and humiliating them on forums :)
  4. U

dont' be sorry, i love getting aim spam from real people.
  5. U

i have an idea. moderators: look up the email address that is being used by the user domega, then do a whois on the domain the email uses, and see if it is being hosted by wohostings.com .
  6. U

it's on fox, at 9:30PM est.
  7. U

sorta lame. I don't know, but that show has been going downhill for the past few months. Arrested Development was very funny though.
  8. U

Admin Note: AIM_NAME in bold has been removed due to that individuals request. Just thought i'd tip everyone off to that. If you recieved the same spam, you can just reply to this thread, and.. i dunno, maybe we can start a newsletter or something. Anyways, i've outlived...
Back