• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

trying to unload 3 domains

I'm considering selling the following: all at namecheap and pay via paypal everybodylovesvince.com - $5 thedtclan.com - $15 photobook.ca - $30 (please make sure you meet the .CA requirements such as have to be canadian citizen) please PM if interested
  2. A

Web Designer Needed

if need to, I can also take over his layout and I do the coding or design something similar to his. I agree that he should be more "professional" but we shouldn't be quick to judge until he pops up giving a valid explanation ;)
  3. A

Web Designer Needed

I have also updated mine's with a helicopter at the same URL.
  4. A

Web Designer Needed

Is there a short-list? do we have re-submit the design after the changes are made? is there a second deadline? with regards to the helicopter, is there one provided? for some designers, stock photography cost $$$ (unless they have some bought already) or copyright allows free use but...
  5. A

500MB + 10GB + unlimited features

So I have a hosting plan which I don't need all the resources allotted. Therefore I can offer the following for dirt cheap prices. cPanel hosting on linux server - 500MB space - 10GB bandwidth - unlimited features including emails, ftps, subdomains etc. - paypal payment only only...
  6. A

2 free clan hosting accounts

Feeling nice at the moment, so decided to give two free clan hosting accounts away. What you get: 100mb webspace (enough for website and forum) 3GB bandwidth unlimited emails, ftps, subdomains, etc. 3 mysql databases cPanel 7 Requirements: website for clans only. (all types of...
  7. A

500MB + 10GB + unlimited features *CHEAP* excess resources

So I have a hosting plan which I don't need all the resources allotted. Therefore I can offer the following for dirt cheap prices. You must already know what to do. cPanel hosting on linux server - 500MB space - 10GB bandwidth - unlimited features including emails, ftps, subdomains...
  8. A

Free Blog Hosting.

blog is short for web log, or basically, an online journal
  9. A

domain + template for sale

DOMAIN: everybodylovesvince.com - registered with namecheap - was used as portfolio addy - unqiue name - $10 ---------------------------- TEMPLATE: http://www.freedomfly.com/files/template.jpg -bought it exclusively but then had no use for it -comes with fonts, html (sliced), PNG...
  10. A

500MB + 10GB + unlimited features *CHEAP* excess resources

So I have a hosting plan which I don't need all the resources alloted. Therefore I can offer the following for dirt cheap prices. I do not provide support expect when something is not working (not when you don't know how to do it). In other words, you must already know what to do. cPanel...
  11. A

need help with namecheap.com

I've been using it for over a year. And have no problems with them. I had a small glitch in chaning IP's for nameservers, but when I emailed support, they actually changed it for me themselves. Fast response too.
  12. A

hosting domain for sale.

precision-hosting.com - just over half a year left - namecheap.com registrar. Email me your offers vc[at]everybodylovesvince.com Looking at $20+ through paypal.
  13. A

hosting domain for sale

http://www.precision-hosting.com selling just the domain. great from webhosts. PM your offers. Looking to start at $10.
  14. A

international domain registrar

yes, but I already have one registered with the host. Meaning the host also registered the .ca domain and have their webhosting and domain control panel in one. Now I want to change host, therefore need a cheap domain registrar to transfer to.
  15. A

i guess i shuold be more specific. i think im looking for a canadian registrar. nameideal doesnt support .ca
  16. A

I am currently using namecheap and have multiple domains. But I want to transfer over an internation domain ( .ca - canada ) and i have feeling i can't. Is there a CHEAP registrar that support internation domains?
  17. A

free personal hosting from me

Yup, here again to offer free personal hosting to a (or possibly few) lucky person(s). I am only accepting nicely-designed personal websites including weblogs, journals, art, photo. No commercial sites, fan sites, web rings, etc. You can apply under any of the following categories...
  18. A

preload quicktime

Is there a way to preload quicktime movies before showing the site onscreen?
  19. A

Searching For Hosting

Precision-Hosting.com Our PlanONE includes: 100MB webspace 5GB bandwidth Unlimited features using CPanel 5 with various support methods All for only $4.95/mo. Check out our website for current promotions and other plans.
  20. A

Free Blogger Script

I'm interested in the squawkhost script. So it is going to be something like blogger.com right? Like people signup and it will automatically generate a webaccount for them to login and blog and customize?? or is it going to be like php-nuke, where you ahve people signup, but can only blog on...
Back