• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

trying to unload 3 domains

I'm considering selling the following: all at namecheap and pay via paypal everybodylovesvince.com - $5 thedtclan.com - $15 photobook.ca - $30 (please make sure you meet the .CA requirements such as have to be canadian citizen) please PM if interested
  2. A

500MB + 10GB + unlimited features

So I have a hosting plan which I don't need all the resources allotted. Therefore I can offer the following for dirt cheap prices. cPanel hosting on linux server - 500MB space - 10GB bandwidth - unlimited features including emails, ftps, subdomains etc. - paypal payment only only...
  3. A

2 free clan hosting accounts

Feeling nice at the moment, so decided to give two free clan hosting accounts away. What you get: 100mb webspace (enough for website and forum) 3GB bandwidth unlimited emails, ftps, subdomains, etc. 3 mysql databases cPanel 7 Requirements: website for clans only. (all types of...
  4. A

500MB + 10GB + unlimited features *CHEAP* excess resources

So I have a hosting plan which I don't need all the resources allotted. Therefore I can offer the following for dirt cheap prices. You must already know what to do. cPanel hosting on linux server - 500MB space - 10GB bandwidth - unlimited features including emails, ftps, subdomains...
  5. A

domain + template for sale

DOMAIN: everybodylovesvince.com - registered with namecheap - was used as portfolio addy - unqiue name - $10 ---------------------------- TEMPLATE: http://www.freedomfly.com/files/template.jpg -bought it exclusively but then had no use for it -comes with fonts, html (sliced), PNG...
  6. A

500MB + 10GB + unlimited features *CHEAP* excess resources

So I have a hosting plan which I don't need all the resources alloted. Therefore I can offer the following for dirt cheap prices. I do not provide support expect when something is not working (not when you don't know how to do it). In other words, you must already know what to do. cPanel...
  7. A

hosting domain for sale.

precision-hosting.com - just over half a year left - namecheap.com registrar. Email me your offers vc[at]everybodylovesvince.com Looking at $20+ through paypal.
  8. A

hosting domain for sale

http://www.precision-hosting.com selling just the domain. great from webhosts. PM your offers. Looking to start at $10.
  9. A

international domain registrar

I am currently using namecheap and have multiple domains. But I want to transfer over an internation domain ( .ca - canada ) and i have feeling i can't. Is there a CHEAP registrar that support internation domains?
  10. A

free personal hosting from me

Yup, here again to offer free personal hosting to a (or possibly few) lucky person(s). I am only accepting nicely-designed personal websites including weblogs, journals, art, photo. No commercial sites, fan sites, web rings, etc. You can apply under any of the following categories...
  11. A

preload quicktime

Is there a way to preload quicktime movies before showing the site onscreen?
  12. A

Weekend Special - $9.95

This weekend only, forum boards special. For $9.95/mo: 750MB webspace 15GB bandwidth CPanel 5 Unlimited features including email, ftp, mysql database Various support methods Pre-pay 5 months, get a month free. Pre-pay 10 months, get 2 months free and domain registration...
  13. A

html on cd

I like to make an interactive cd using html files, or in other words, basically, putting a whole webpage onto a cd. This is for a project for school. My question is, how do make the cd to autorun the html file? And is there a way to customize the window settings such as no toolbar, no...
  14. A

New Winter Specials

New Winter Specials. Christmas is coming. Of course this means $$$ and spend, spend, spend. Why not save a buck or two here with us so you'll have that extra $$$ to spend elsewhere? Current special is $1-1.50 off per month when prepaid 6 months. Receive 50cents off/mo when prepaying...
  15. A

need calculator script

I'm pretty sure this is a script. I'm looking for a calculator script, where the visitor enter some values and it'll automatically do the calculations (probably pre-defined in the config script) and output the answer. The catch?? All this done in forms (textboxes). I've seen some before but...
  16. A

competitive low-cost hosting

http://www.precision-hosting.com - website still revamping Come visit our website as we provide competitive hosting. No, we do not outrageously low prices in order to gain customers. We may not be the cheapest but we are comparable to our competitors. All good services come at a price and...
  17. A

domain for sale

http://www.precision-hosting.com i just bought it today, but if it sells, i'll change to a new name. hit me up with offers. thanks. on another note, anybody want goldmok.com domain too?
  18. A

my personal site

err, I have a few sites, but I guess first try out my brand new (3 days old) site at http://www.freedomfly.com thanks. it's my first time using CSS, so hopefully it works out.
  19. A

CSS resources

I have been doing web design for 6 years now. And to be honest, I have not touch CSS before. I ahve just started recently (last year) using the <styles> tag, but now CSS looks like a more organized way. Can anybody point me to a GOOD CSS tutoria/resource site? I found some, but which sites...
  20. A

Free webhosting for personal sites

I just registered a new domain and got myself a new account. (but noo, I'm not a beginner, as this is my 3rd one). I am accepting hostees under my domain. You will receive: 5-15mb webspace (start with 5, upgrade to 15 when needed) unmetered bandwidth (but usually personal sites don't...
Back