• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

5 People for Free Hosting like paid!!!

Please keep 1 for me. I will PM You the details soon..
  2. T

vBulletin for 5 Domains

Give more details like 1. Get it verified by mods 2. Expiry date & Type of license. I may offer 6 domains..
  3. T

"HiveMail"

I can install that. PM me
  4. T

Dedicated Server (Helper)

Contact me on AIM : MaharashtraM . I need some info abt this
  5. T

Good Paying Jobs! For Hosting/reseller Site!!

What is this thread about ? If you are offering some job on a hosting site, I am interested. Contact me on AIM:MaharashtraM.
  6. T

I need a Owned vB License!

I can help you to sell it..
  7. T

Some Partners To Help Me

I can help you. Contact me on AIM:MaharashtraM.
  8. T

Hosting for Design work

Just a note that he posted an offer that he'll give reseller hosting (Unlimited/Unlimited/Unlimited time) if you give a site design for his hosting site. When I completed the design he gave a cpanel hosting..
  9. T

Need a search engine PHP script

Which one did you find ?
  10. T

Can Someone offer me this?

16000 MB is 16 GB. Also you can try 2webh.com , they are also VERY GOOD.
  11. T

need a dedicated server

All these things at $40-50/month ? Not possible. I dont think even managed.com will provide them at that price..
  12. T

Reseller Hosting $36 for six month

So, its $6 every month. Can I pay every month ?
  13. T

500 mb FREE, on a Dual Xeon server,

I think they were those. Check on WHT
  14. T

**free Hosting + Free Domain**

OK So if I make 300 Posts I will get a domain + free hosting, right ? Also for how much time is the hosting ? I will start posting now..
  15. T

looking for freeware control panel

Usermin or something . Forgot the name. Thats good one.
  16. T

Free payment gateway

Check http://www.ccavenue.com
  17. T

I Have 1 Really Cheap Reseller Account!!!

I am interested in this but need some more details like which hosting company is that & some more details.
  18. T

20 Free Hosting Accounts to give away.

Please keep an account for me. I will PM you the details soon..
  19. T

RELIABLE, EASY dedicated server?

I recommend SM because they have servers in TP which is a very good DC & gives at good prices. If it was WHM, then http://the ip/whm to go there . The IPs you have to use (for DNS) are any 2 of the 5/10IPs SM gave you. If you need help, contact me.
  20. T

RELIABLE, EASY dedicated server?

Well server matrix is a good one, don't know why you had problems with them. For dedicated server, I would suggest try SM again. If you want server administration, I can do it. Contact me on AIM : MaharashtraM if interested Decker, What abt securing the server ? Just setting up DNS isnt...
Back