• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

[REQ] Winamp NSV hosting that is cheap

I am looking for NSV hosting that is relatively cheap, the video that is being streamed is about 250kbps. I was hoping to get a bandwidth limited server that can be used mainly for live video streams from my computer, or with a good amount of space (about 500-1GB) for on-demand streaming if live...
  2. P

Need a host to stream video from (lots of bandwidth)

I need a host to be able to stream 150kbps video, with about 10 slots running 12 hours a day. I am looking for something under $30 a month if possible.
  3. P

Need exact hosting: 1GB space 25GB bw

I need a host that provides 1GB space and 25GB bw for under $10 USD per month. I also need it to be fxpable so I can transfer all my files from my old host to this new host. please e-mail me with your offers only: jamilv@gmail.com The type of files hosted are: html, php, jpg, avi (only...
  4. P

looking for serious pipeline hosting

I need a small server about 20GB in space, but I need an unmetered connection that can with stand using up 25GB of bandwidth per hour, 600GB bandwidth per day, or 18TB of bandwidth per month. I am just looking for some quotes to see the pricing of this intense bandwidth sucker...
  5. P

Need hosting...lots of bw and small amount of space

EDIT: need an account i can use for downloads...1-2GB space....100-200GB bandwidth
  6. P

Hosting needed with a lot of bandwidth!

I need a host that can offer me about 700-1000mb and about 100GB bandwidth with it. I am looking for anything cheap
  7. P

Offering hosting to software/game development sites and any game site!

We are only accepting a few people to host, your site must be clean and get at least 20 uniques a month. We ask that you put a small google button ad (125X125) on all your pages somewhere. Here is what we can offer you as a base account: 100mb space (able to upgrade if you site is good and...
  8. P

Looking for shoutcast hosting!!

can some people who host shout cast accounts please post ur prices here for a shoutcast stream with a 40kbps quality stream....im not sure on the listeners....but it will be under 10. and for only 3 hours a day.
  9. P

Looking for a host for a popular anime site!

I am looking for someone to host my anime site, its very popular with more than 240 uniques average per day. I get more than 2000 hits a day also..i think its near the 5000 range. Anyways on the google ads i currently have up i get enough click throughs for a minimum of $1.50 a day. but with a...
  10. P

Looking fro the cheapest dedicated server!

I am looking for the cheapest dedicated server with the following specs: 10 or 15GB harddrive space 500GB bandwidth at least 1 IP more than 2mbit transfer speed.
  11. P

Offering 1 more banner or text link on ANINET!

WE are still offering 1 more text link or banner on our downloads index page from our site: aninet.uni.cc...currently it is the most active page on the site with over 250 unique visitors viewing the page daily. The price will vary between a text link and a banner, just send me a pm or you can...
  12. P

Free Host Needed for HIGH TRAFFIC site!

I got my site: http://aninet.uni.cc it currently runs an average of 140 uniques a day or close to 4200 a month. Any ads needed will be added to the site. Only thing is I really preffer not to have pop-ups. Also just some ad clicking info....i currently get more than 400 banner impressions...
  13. P

Adversiting on a popular Anime site*Cheap prices!!*

I am basically looking for a sponser who will pay me to host their banner, or text link...I do not charge much for either text links or banners....just pm me with what you think is appropriate monthly for either one you want and I will either accept the price or I will talk to you about it. Here...
  14. P

Need a hosting quote!

I need a new host...dont need many features...all i need is e-mail and the ability to block hot linking.....other than that here is what i need in space and traffic resources: 10GB space 500GB bandwidth All content ont he site is leagal....its just that its very bandwidth heavy....i...
Back