• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

000Domains Alternatives?

Well, it is almost time for me to renew my account (under a month), but though I have no credit card, I can't renew from DomainSite, so that means I have to transfer or leave it to rot. I tried to see for transfer on 000Domains, but bad luck came to me, saying that they won't accept transfers...
  2. S

AGX.Host is back

AGX Host is back, and new customers can join. Because of a conflict with our former host (now dead), AGX moved to another host, also getting reseller space. All you have to do is do ten posts at the forums, and make a request at either AGX.Network (hosting anime or game-related sites or The Zone...
  3. S

Problems with FTP

Well, it started happening two weeks ago when my site (again down at the moment) came back up. I was going to put in IPB 1.3.1, but then I noticed something. When using CuteFTP Pro 6, some files cut off part of the space, meaning i can't use the installer properly. (sm_installer.php from...
  4. S

Need a reseller

Well, it looks like I was caught into the quantity zone instead of quality. Well, the guy gave me free month for reseller as the server crashed and bought a new one after 3 weeks, but I'm not letting people sign up for hosting as I might leave. I'm looking at gazzin.com, but I'm not sure. Who...
  5. S

About some templates that I don't get

Well, as there are some people hosted by me, they have templates with the "Lorem Ipsum" text. I'm not sure about this, but are some, most or all of the templates with "Lorem Ipsum" illegal like it's a paid one but got off from somewhere for free?
  6. S

Up to 100 mb space, 5gb bandwidth, MySQL/PHP, etc.

All applications are checked and reviewed. So if no one had a chance to signup, the AGX Host form is back. But make sure to follow these rules: 1. No hate sites, Warez, pr0n, or any illegal activity. 2. No software that can cause copyright infringement. 3. No Spamming, otherwise, you are...
  7. S

Upto 250MB/10GB/MySQL/PHP/CGI/Perl/E-Mail/FTP and more!

Hello, AniGameX/AGX Host is offering free hosting to those needed. Look at the plans here! Click here for the plans. Once you checked out the plans, be sure to read the rules here before clicking the signup link. Regular Plan: 50 MB Space 1 GB Bandwidth 25 of each: FTP, E-mail, MySQL...
  8. S

AGX Host: 50mb/1gb/PHP/MySQL/cPanel, and more...

Okay, this is our second week, and we managed to get a few people hosted. But due to a conversation with another admin happening a day later we opened, all forum accounts were wiped. We will still give out hosting only if you follow these rules: 1. No pr0n or warez allowed. 2. Chinese sites...
  9. S

About Webalizer

OTHER - About Webalizer I think this is where the topic should be. Anyway, sites nowadays are showing webalizer to the public (not so sure about awstats). I wanted to do this also, but do you have to do the same installation process as before, or something else? EDIT: Did not read the above...
  10. S

AGX Host: 50MB/1GB/PHP/MySQL etc.

I am starting hosting from today, and I hope it can be a big success. I only have one plan, but I might put extra later on. The only plan available: 50MB space 1 GB bandwidth 25 e-mail accounts 25 MySQL databases 25 FTP Accounts FrontPage Ext. PHP, CGI/Perl support Also, we might be...
Back