• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. O

www.web1000.com is great

they ----ing suck, i had 2 sites with them, one kinda illegal with copy writed xxx pictures and the other one totaly private site with photos of some people i know... and today they suspended them both, its alright if they killed my "kinda illegal" site but what the ---- is their problem with...
  2. O

Does my site qualify for ANY banner exchage?

My site may not be very legal but im truying to make legal as i can :) If you read the disclaimer then i guess they site is legal what do you think? Do you know any banner exchange service that will accept it? and can you give me some tips, how i can get traffic to my site, i know about...
  3. O

Forum

omg people u can actually spend 160$ on Vbulletin? i know u have to support developers but 160$???? and then 80$ to renew the lisince? comon how ****ed up iz you? just download the damn thing for free!!!!
  4. O

Wait a minute.....(question about domain.kg)

so where they gonna send the bill my e-mail? they didnt ask for any address or anything ofcourse mayby the will later...
  5. O

Wait a minute.....(question about domain.kg)

You say only com.kg is free, but why when you rigister .gk domain it doesnt ask you for any credit cards...and when you use Whois option it says that you own that domain! I friggin think that .kg domain is free too? or am i stupid?
Back