• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

Strange Webpage Fault

Hi everyone, Just a little problem I am having with a site which I have built from the same template as the forum, is when the page loads, the background colour doesn't load to the bottom of the page but just stops slightly under the bottom of the designed page. Any sugestions as to what is...
  2. F

Website Problem

OK, this is something quite strange which I havn't come across before and not sure why its doing it. Basically every time a page is opened on the site it is refreshed and all images and page loads again. This is making it slower surfing because every new page you go into it has to bring up a...
  3. F

iTrade

That is the case with most forums, I have run them before and have much larger boards. This board kind of needs the forums as they are all for their specific purposes in the trading business. But thanks.
  4. F

iTrade

iTrade An Internet Trading Community, bascily a place to discuss online trading topics. Get items valued before they are listed so that a seller has an idea of how much items are worth etc. Please click the "About Us" link to read a short paragraph of exactly wha the stie is about. Just...
  5. F

Link PopUp

Hi, I was just wondering if there was a script (Java) where you can add it into your CSS then if you want your link to popup in a fixed window with no scrollbars etc you can link it to that script in the CSS file somehow. Or what is the normal way of making a popup window for a link. Thank you.
  6. F

Search Form

Thank you Patrick, this one works very well and was exactly what I was looking for. Cheers, See it running here: http://www.fexnet.co.nz/files/software.htm
  7. F

iRC Applet Code

oh ok. amm I already have a chat running. My question was on the applet code on how to have alternative nicks so a user does not get disconnected when someone already has the same nickname.
  8. F

iRC Applet Code

Hi, I am using pjiRC applet and have it sign a user under a default username, I was wondering what the script is so that if that username has been taken it will generate the username with a random numbers after it so that it does not disconnect you. I have done alternet but then that is only two...
  9. F

Search Form

OK, thanks for that. I just thought something that would do the same as using Ctrl+F then searching for a word, I thought you could do somethign that basic via a form?
  10. F

Search Form

Hi, I have a downloads page within my site and was wondering how I could make a search field where a user can enter in a file name or software name and it will search the current page for that word / download? Thank you, Fex
  11. F

Entertainments Network

www.fexserver.com Hi, I have started up an Entertainment Network along with: Gaming Mods, Updates & News iRC Hosting & Chat Rooms Forums & Game Clan Hosting Articles & Updates Downloads Gaming Servers I was wondering if anyone had any ideas of what I could improve in content and in...
Back