• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

namedemo

I have a domain at namedemo, it expiered 23-09. Its still in the whois from register.com, with the right exp. date. The domain management from namedemo says: exp. date 23-09-2002, so 1 year later. the domain still works. Is namedemo extending their registration or is this just a mistake?
  2. D

gandi.net

Has anybody experience with the (French) registrar Gandi?
  3. D

domain for sale

14 days before the expiration date, the contents of my domain at namezero is gone and it says: Buy this domain name before someone else does! This domain and thousands of others like it are available for purchase right now. Please click here for more details. Leo.
  4. D

release after expiration

In another thread it was mentioned that namezero claims it takes 3 months to release a domain after expiration ACORDING TO THE RULES. So I asked Icann about the rules and got this reply: Dear Leo, Thank you for your inquiry regarding expired domain names. ICANN has not yet adopted a...
  5. D

namezero cont.

After a few more e-mails urging me to upgrade 'my' domain I got this: Recently, Namezero sent you an expiration notice for your Namezero domain (xxxxx.com). Some of you have asked what will happen after June 6, 2001. On June 6th, Namezero service will be ended for xxxxx.com. It will be...
  6. D

namezero writes again

After the e-mail I got some time ago (I posted it here) I got another one: Don't Risk Losing xxxxx.com For Ever! To continue to take advantage of your domain name (xxxxx.com) and domain-based email without interruption, you must renew your service with Namezero. We are...
  7. D

namezero gets pushy

After the e-mail I got some time ago (I posted it here) I got another one: Don't Risk Losing xxxxx.com For Ever! To continue to take advantage of your domain name (xxxxx.com) and domain-based email without interruption, you must renew your service with Namezero. We are...
  8. D

namezero not free after 1 year

I got this e-mail from namezero: Dear Leo, We hope you have enjoyed the opportunity to use your domain name and personalized domain-based email provided by Namezero. Our domain services are the easiest way to create a unique permanent online identity. We appreciate your loyalty and...
  9. D

namezero after one year

I got this e-mail from namezero: Dear Leo, We hope you have enjoyed the opportunity to use your domain name and personalized domain-based email provided by Namezero. Our domain services are the easiest way to create a unique permanent online identity. We appreciate your loyalty and...
Back