• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

Possible?..

Does anyone know if it would be possible when clicking a link that just the iframe on the page changes and not the whole page?.. Thanks
  2. B

Php coder wanted! :)

Hey, I'm looking for a php coder to help me with a little project of mine :) I wanted to make a sit simular to okcounter.com not exactly like it though. I have a small budget of $25 i know its not much but thats all i got right now.. Please post offers no opions or comments thanx ;) Please...
  3. B

Willing to buy domain for someone! :)

Ok since soo many people want a free domain i'd thought i'd offer to buy 1 :) all I ask is your site gets over 1000 hits a month and is a a good site with original content and easy navigation. I will ask you to place a banner on your site. Please apply with the url of your site. Thx :-)
  4. B

Free Resellers (Only 5 available!)

I am giving out 5 free resellers with 1gb space 5gb bandwith. The catch is you will have to display a banner 480 x 60 on each of your customers sites (I have to get something out of this right? ;) ) This is a pretty reasonable offer. i only have 5 of these for the time being so by tommorow when...
  5. B

Web design $5!

I am offering webdesign for $5! If ordering my services this is what you get: Full site design coded sliced PSD! full copyright rights reseller rights The reason I am offering my services so cheap is because i need work for my portfolio. Order today ad it'll be done within a few hours...
  6. B

Free domain name: willing to post or display ads

Ok, I'm looking for free domain names for my sites and i'm willing to do the following: Post for domains: I am willing to post for them but 400 posts is a bit much. so i'm willing to post at maximum 350. ads: I own leftovermoney.net that get 3,000 page veiws a day and I was wondering if...
  7. B

Reseller needed PAID

Hi, I need a reseller with the following 10gb 20gb cpanel/whm unlimited subdomains etc if possible a free domain (will place an ad on my site if needed to for domain) $8 a month is the highest i can go Thanks only offers please
  8. B

Small hosting needed 100mb space 3gb bandwith..

I need this hosting for a personal site i'm putting up. All i need is 100mb space 3gbs bandwith.with cpanel and all those other features email etc.. Also if anyone will give me a free domain i'll put their banner on my site. Thanks
  9. B

Storage

Hi, I'm reformating my computer due to it freezing up all the time and I need a place to store all the files I absolutly need. i don't care if it has any ads or anything all i need is 5gb space 100mb bandwith to store the files. I'll only be using this account once so... I've tried file storage...
  10. B

Free reseller in exchange for...

I'm starting a new freewebhost and well i don't have the money to pay for it yet. So heres my offer to you. I'll put your textlink ad on top of every one of my member's site. So in a way you'll be a sponsor. All I ask is for a small reseller to start me off then if i need more you will provide...
  11. B

+==Advertise over 14,000 hits a month!==+

Hello, I own http://Leftovermoney.net I'm selling advertising on my site for the following. 10,000 banner ad impressions (main page) $2 10,000 Skyscraper ad impressions (main page) $3 10,000 visits to your site $5 Banner for a week (PTP page) $5 (The ptp pages get more hits and range...
  12. B

What do you look for in a free host?

Hi, I'm looking to start a free webhosting company. And I want to know exaxctly what you look for in a host. :) I'm hoping to have one of the best customer based hosts out there. Thanks ( I hope this goes here :biggrin2: )
  13. B

Advertise for $0.20 per 1000 veiws!

Hello :) I'm offering all of you to advertise on my site which is located Here My site ia a ptp site meaning We pay uour members to promote our pages. You may dign up and try iy if you like. :) This site is perfect for hosting ads or anything webmasters like because my website's traffic is...
  14. B

Awsome advertising oppertunity!

Hi, I am looking for free webhosting with a large amount of bandwith. In turn I will place your ad on my site i am expecting to open my site within the next few days and i will be having at least 1000 visitors a day and the amount of visitors will grow within that week. This is what i need...
  15. B

Need domain asap!

Hi, I am starting a new PTP network. And for those of you that don't know what PTP means. it is a network were other people are paid to advertise pages and in this perticualar network they also get paid to click on links in their email. What I am offering for someone who wishes to give me a...
  16. B

reseller: What can i get for..

What kind of reseller could yu guys offer me for $1-$3 a month :P i know small budget.. Plz no posts saying u can't get anythin like that or whatever only offers I need this reseller to offer free webhosting. thanks Edit** Aso plz no $1 the first month and $20 a month after unlease...
  17. B

Hosting Needed asap

I need this hosting asap plz for my webmaster directory site 1 gb of space 2-5gb bandwith unlimited mysql mostly everything else unlimited. cpanel no forum postings! subdomain or if you could provide me with a domain that would be awsome! :D i know this is a bit much for free hosting...
  18. B

Needs free hosting for affiliate listings!

Hi, I'm starting a new site. It's an affiliate directory except i make personal affiliate directories for other people for FREE! :) So they have a place to show all their PTP links and refferal links. It's a new huge project and I don't know how much space and bandwith i'm gunna need, But if...
  19. B

Free webmaster site needs hosting!

Hello :) I am looking for free hosting for my new website Yume Layouts. It's a new webmaster reasource with free layouts, webmaster tools etc. Unfortunatly because the site is free I will not have any money to have paid hosting. I'm just looking for a small reseller. I host all the other...
  20. B

Good pay per impression?

Is there any good payper impression services besides popups?
Back