• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Buy Advert within Article (hosting company)

Hello, I have a article that i will be submitting to 100+ article directories aswell as my website. The article is about website design for for beginners and it explains the whole process of seting up a website online i.e. buying domains, website hosting and website design. I have 2 positions...
  2. M

16 years old. Too Young?

well i dont think that 16 is a young age the only thing is that are you devoted enough to stick with the commitment and also since you are 16 i would assume that your still in school will you have the time to mix your studies with your business.
  3. M

Free cPanel billing script?

I use phpcoin and it is a good script i have had no problems with it.
  4. M

Is hosting getting harder?

Well it is all about what you put in is what you get. It is a very saturated market which make is all more dificult to gain new clients but also if you do provide a reliable/quality service you find that your current clients will tell there friends that they use you.
  5. M

Customer Focused Hosting

Hello all, InterSite Hosting is 100% customer focused and we strive to provide the best hosting experience to our customer and future clients. We are currently offering 2 website hosting plans to suit your needs. Standard Plan - $4.95 per month or $49.95 per year 1 Gb Storage Space 10 Gb...
  6. M

need 1gb/10gb bandwidth cpanel

I can offer you - 1000mb - Web Space 10000mb - Bandwidth Cpanel Control panel 10 mysql Databases 10 Email Accounts If you need more just let me know only if it is a reasonable request. You can have a look at our site to get more info and sign up...
  7. M

Reliable Cpanel Hosting - no ads

Hello all, Just letting you guys know that Niidi Server is now offering free website hosting. We are offering 1 plan but you are able to request more space or bandwith if you need it (must be resonable). You will get as follows: 1000mb - Web Space 10000mb - Bandwidth Cpanel Control panel...
  8. M

Small Hosting.

1000mb - Web Space 10000mb - Bandwidth Cpanel 11 Control panel 10 mysql Databases 10 Email Accounts unlimited Sub Domains Preloaded Scripts Website Builder Detailed Web Stats and much more If this is sufficent please for you please go to Niidi Server - free hosting
  9. M

Social network

Valiantheart, I think i might just have the solution for you. I can offer all of your needs. Please visit us at Niidi Server I am happy to help. Regards Marty
  10. M

Professional Forum Posting For $5.00

Payment sent Thanks
  11. M

Professional Forum Posting For $5.00

Interested for my new forum www.dirwebaster.com
  12. M

Ad free Cpanel Hosting

Hello all Just announcing our free hosting service that is advertisement free. Our Free hosting plans as offered: Hosting Plans All hosting comes with Cpanel, Fantastico also unlimited MySQL, Email, Email lists, Ftp accounts, *my cash points are gained by posting on forum. Earn 1...
  13. M

Reliable Hosting Solutions

CustomIP provides E-businesses, Webmasters, Website Developers and the Website Enthusiasts from Professionals to Novices a reliable web hosting service to suite there needs and wallet. We offer 4 different hosting plans. All our Plans come with a 15 day no obligation trial period. CustomIP's...
  14. M

Add Your Website Link FREE

Hello all add your website link for free to SearchWIZ. www.searchwiz.org
  15. M

Free Web hosting, Free Domains

Hey all just letting you guys know about Sfera Host that offers 100% Advertisment Free Hosting with cPanel and other features that is 100% free. We also offer free domains (.com, .net, & .org) So check us out at www.sferahost.com enjoy
  16. M

Sfera Host - 100% Free, Ad-Free, Reliable, Full featured cpanel hosting

I am the new owner of Sfera Host so I have no idea why they went down sometine last year
  17. M

Free Website Traffic With SFERA Banner Exchange

Hello Members & Guests, If you need more hits to your website then why dont you join Sfera Banner Exchange it is 100% Free and rewarding so sign up and more info at www.sferahost.com/banner/ Thanks for your time
  18. M

Host needed; tight budget.

thats why they might of died cos they were too cheap
  19. M

Sfera Host - 100% Free, Ad-Free, Reliable, Full featured cpanel hosting

Sfera Host is your free website hosting provider. Sfera offers 3 different free hosting plans To get hosting with us you will need to collect points by posting in the forum. For Plan 1 you need 20 SF Points. Hosting Plans Other stuff we offer. Get Free Domain Registration for 1 year...
  20. M

Free Instant Hosting!!!...and more..

All SQL Problems are FIXED
Back