• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

What do you use to make your website?

Nope, the light version is good enough for me.
  2. P

What do you use to make your website?

NoteTab Light
  3. P

Feedback on my fansite

Heh, I've been a little tied up this past week. :( I see what you mean, hime-chan. Yes, I do control the scrollbar via CSS, so I'm going to play around with the 3D (i.e. the highlight/shadow) part of the scrollbar some more to make the border look thinner. Thanks for the advice! Hehe, I...
  4. P

Agree with me here...

Here ya go: http://www.htmlhelp.com/faq/html/frames.html#frame-context
  5. P

Agree with me here...

That reminds me, I need to put some JavaScript on my pages to automatically put it back in a frameset. Yeah, I like frames...
  6. P

Scrollbars

Re: Re: Is this what you wanted ? It should work. Maybe you forgot to link it to the external stylesheet?
  7. P

Feedback on my fansite

I changed the background color to a greyish-blue (or something of that sort). Maybe it's a little better now?
  8. P

Feedback on my fansite

Thank you so much for the glowing feedback! :) rshinji: Really? I personally like the small font size (my desktop is in 1024x768 res, btw). It seems like a normal font size since a couple of websites I visit have text that small. Besides, making the text larger will make my navigation...
  9. P

Feedback on my fansite

I have a fansite that's been up since last week. It's not completely done, but I'd like to get some feedback on what I should improve on. Nothing so drastic as a total revamp; that'll happen in a couple of months. I've been working on some small ornamental images to give it a less bland look...
Back