• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. E

need reseller acc *must be reliable*

looking for reseller acc with private label ns - i have domain currently paying $7 pm 500mb space and 5gb b/w for starters, may need to upgrade later needs to allow adult content and support smf forum preferably shared ssl again this *must be reliable* got one now from...
  2. E

bandwidth theft

who knows how to stop it i have ip deny hotlink protection and htaccess and they are still at it
  3. E

job offerred

php/mysql cms small site main menu submenu items + voting per item need prices please pm me
  4. E

flash help needed

i have been using swish but a menu template i have requires flash which i now have and just starting to use flash i need to know how to create mouse press functions to open url page the menu is here http://www.ezhost.co.uk/menu.fla please can someone make one of the menu items work and mail...
  5. E

mars revels

i've just had as pack of revels was looking forward to the new mystery sweet and: damn theyve taken out the peanuts and replaced with raisins :cry2:
  6. E

nealry a century

made a century my 99th post! :banana: :typing:
  7. E

link from result

i need to make a link (to open a new window) to database result for each email and website while ($row = mysql_fetch_array($result)) { print $row['name'].','.$row['email'].','.$row['website'].'<br><br>'; } i would like the output in a table if possible too any help appreciated barry
  8. E

negotiate with me

i would like to offer some free hosting with noads/links etc,etc to someone who can finish some php/html/java coding for me
  9. E

xs

maybe if !
  10. E

database *paid job*

i'm looking for prices (then maybe a demo) for someone to do the following php/sql database: this is for 5 holiday chalets and may add more at a later date for online holiday reservations features needed: calendar showing: dates(weekly format),reserved,booked,availability,cancelled &...
  11. E

free sitebuilder with free hosting

simple layouts and simple to use for the simpler people in mind www.ezsites.co.uk basically free and simple
  12. E

free hosting *look*

whats wrong with some people that offer hosting on here? i come along and offer free hosting or cheap hosting and other members get the hump perhaps they have hidden catches in their plans and i dont please someone let me know (maybe this should go into discussions section)
Back