• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

DowntownHost Christmas Special

All packages above the 200 MB Plan cost 40% off our normal retail price All Plan Include Unlimited Autoresponders Unlimited E-mail Aliases SSH WebStats Unlimited E-mail Forwards Frontpage Extensions Control Panel Real Audio/Video Pass Protect Dirs. Shopping Cart...
  2. J

DowntownHost Sponsor your site

Hi! We have a fresh new box and with want to offer sponsor to sites with 10k unique vistors or more per month. Do you have logs to prove it? What we ask in return? A banner in every page. What sponsored sites receive: - 1 Free Domain Name Registration/Renewal for as long as you...
  3. J

November Special

I want to introduce our November Special 200 MB Space 10 Gb Bandwidth 50 Pop Email Accounts Unlimited email aliases Unlimited auto responders Telnet/SSH 24x7access 5 Mysql Database PHP 4 with zend Optimizer Mod_gzip FrontPage2000 extensions 10 Sub-domains...
  4. J

Sexy Hosting Grand Opening (Adult Hosting)

All accounts comes with: - FrontPage 98/2000/2002 Support - DNS Wildcards - Unlimited Auto Responders - Unlimited Forwarders - Remote Access to WebMail - Unlimited Mail Blockers - Access To Raw Logs - Daily Website Traffic/Visitors Stats - Free Custom Error Pages - Server...
  5. J

August Special

Celebrating our new site design we launch a new August Special 200 MB Space 10 Gb Bandwidth 50 Pop Email Accounts Unlimited email aliases Unlimited auto responders Telnet/SSH 24x7access 5 Mysql Database PHP 4 with zend Optimizer Mod_gzip FrontPage2000 extensions 10 Sub-domains...
  6. J

How to get more trafic in a forum

Hi! I have a new forum opened and after more than 1 week I have only 28 members registered. Is sad to be there.. and only me is in. I submit the site to all the majors seach engines. And I don't know what else can I do. Any suggestion? Thanks in advance
  7. J

Searching moderators for a webmaster's forum

Please contact me at forums@downtownhost.com (Mod: if this is not the correct forum, please excuse me and move it)
Back