• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Host For Trial, Shareware, Demo

Trial, Shareware and Demo software developers love their software to be freely distributed on as many Web sites as possible so that their software can reach a large number of potential buyers. There shouldn't be any problem with copyright issues with these types of software. However I know some...
  2. M

Request: Virtual Hosting for 2 domains, 30mb space, 1.5 gig transfer, plus...

You can try: http://www.adehost.com, for $20 per year you get: :: 100MB webspace :: 100 FTP accounts :: 100 POP3 accounts :: 10 domain pointers :: 10 subdomain pointers :: 2GB transfer :: Web based stats :: Access to raw logfiles :: Full scripting support :: Unlimited tech...
  3. M

Should I go from ME to Win2k...

Get rid of ME. I was in the same situation as you, bought a notebook with ME pre-installed kept crashing so I installed Win2000 instead. Have been using Win2000 for about one year now and it has not crashed once yet. Most of the new PC games can run on Win2000 but I cannot comment on the...
Back