• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

Thoughts

I wanted to know what everyone thinks of the idea of selling hosting for $10-$20/year (not sure on pricing just yet) But the only deal with this hosting will be that it isn't domain hosting, you could always use mydomain.com for your domain, so that isn't a problem. It will also have as much...
  2. B

Abs Pc

Hello, I was looking at www.abspc.com and found that their prices were very reasonable, but I wanted to know if anyone has used them before, and if the quality of their computers is good.
  3. B

Space to Spare!

I am currently offering 2 free hosting accounts at brettmeyers.com It is going off of a current account that hosts brettmeyers.com but I have space to spare and am trying to help others by offering it. 15MB, may not seem like much, but is great for a small site, fast servers, also this comes...
  4. B

CustomPaintContracting.com

I wanted to get some people to tell me what they think of www.custompaintcontracting.com , I created it for a client of mine. Thanks
  5. B

Be A Mod!

If you would like to be a part of BrettMeyers.com we are excepting new moderators right at this time to a new forum just opened up yesterday, let everyone know of it and post in the Join Forum if you would like to become a moderator. http://Forums.BrettMeyers.com The Forums will also be...
  6. B

Free Web Site Design

I wanted to let everyone know of www.BrettMeyers.com Free Web Design All of these features are free: .: Web Site Made To Your Request .: Made With Plain HTML Or Flash .: Updates To The Site Once Its Created .: If You Have A Current Site, Re-Design Is Also Available For a free web...
  7. B

Spacetowns

Did anyone here try spacetowns.com web hosting service? I like the servers because they are fast but the people that run it delete your sites for really nothing. The first day I signed up for it I transferred my files to them, the site was working good but then the NEXT DAY my account was...
  8. B

What Do You Think Of...

Hey I need to know what you all think of http://dsc10.brettmeyers.com Post your comments on it please.
  9. B

Start a web host

If I wanted to start my own web host what exactly would I need to do? And how much would it cost?
  10. B

Different Types Of Domains

You know how they are starting different kinds of domains like .cc, .tv and many others, well how do they get started? I mean would it ever be possible for me to create a different ending?
  11. B

Yahoo!

A friend just told me that you can host your sites from Yahoo! Briefcases. I didn't try it out myself to see if it works but with no ads, it might not be a bad idea.
Back