• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

Selling PremiumHost.com (Great web hosting domain from 1998)

I'm selling the domain http://www.PremiumHost.com which is a great web hosting domain from 1998. This has huge potential for a web host and will give you an instant advantage over all the joehosts.coms. The current offer is $2500 so let me know if anyone is interested.
  2. P

Looking to purchase pre-2002 registered domains

I'm looking to purchase pre-2002 registered domains. If you have one please send me a PM with the domain and price you're looking for. Thanks for your time!
  3. P

1TB+ Large Storage server needed

Yea it's not managed, but I wouldn't pay for a managed solution only to tell them to stay out of my box.
  4. P

Obviously not as I've found a host. In the future stay out of a topic if you have nothing to add. Thanks anyways for the offer.
  5. P

Hire: Experience IPB Webmaster (add mods, locate files, promote to the IPB market,etc

Position: IPB Webmaster Job Description: I'm looking to hire someone experienced with the IPB (Invision Power Board) software. This includes knowing where the files are to edit certain pages as well as owning a copy of the software to use as a "demo board". There is no programming knowledge...
  6. P

Yea that's not going to cut it, go ahead and forget my first price and let me know how much it would cost for the server in my first post (updated).
  7. P

A few changes in the order, I'm looking for a raid0 setup with 800-1200GB effective storage. I would also be purchasing a "normal" server along with this but this is the hard one to find.
  8. P

yea I'm currently with serverpronto which offers a AMD 3000+, 768GB ram, and 120gig disk space for $99.99 with no setup. Then by paying another $50/month to upgrade to add dual 400gig drives. Although due to customer service issues (no wonder it's so cheap?) I'm looking to move. How much are...
  9. P

I'm looking for a dedicated server with 800-1000GB effective space in raid0. CPU and RAM doesn't matter and it would use -1000gb bandwith/month and OS needs to be Debian. I'd like this for under $150/month as that's what I'm paying now. I've had a real hard time finding such so please let me...
  10. P

Pairs of adword vouchers wanted ASAP

I'm looking to buy bulk pairs of adwords vouchers ($110+ per account). Please PM me your messenger contact and how much you want for each one.
  11. P

~Want to buy Websites making $1-$30/day

I'm looking to purchase web sites making $1-$15/day mostly from ad programs such as adsense. Please send me a PM with the following information: 1) Website url 2) Traffic stats 3) Revenue stats 4) Asking price 5) Messenger (AIM, Yahoo, ICQ, MSN, etc) Thanks for looking
  12. P

~Looking to purchase Text Links on PR4-PR9 websites~~

I'm looking to purchase Text Links on PR4-PR9 websites. Please send me a PM with the following information: 1. Site url 2. Site PageRank 3. Messenger contact (AIM, MSN, Yahoo, ICQ, etc) 4. Price for homepage, subpage, and sitewide link. 5. Email contact
  13. P

Buying Ad Space

Advertising on prchecker.net Hello, I have two types of advertising open on prchecker.net. I can give you the "Partner" text link for $20/month or $50 for 3 months or the text box ad for $30/month or $80 for 3 months. Site gets over 1200 unique per day...... Please let me know if you're...
  14. P

Make $$$ by adding image hosting box to your phpBB/vBul Forum

It's on a case-by-case basis depending on traffic. Right now the script (http://www.phpbbstyles.com/viewtopic.php?t=8121) works with phpBB and vBulletin only.
  15. P

Free Image Hosting for your phpBB/vBul forum!

The simple image upload mod enables you to add a image uploading box to posting.php on your forum. All images are stored on a image hosting server so it won't take up your own bandwith. Image uploading is very simple and takes only seconds to upload. This mod is a perfect solution for forums...
  16. P

Make $$$ by adding image hosting box to your phpBB/vBul Forum

On a forum by forum basis I'm willing to pay have you install and use the Simple Image Upload mod on your forum. Please post here with the url and forum stats (uniquie hits, posts per day, users per day etc).
  17. P

~Get a guaranteed PageRank for your site by the next update!

Based on user feedback I'm offering a service to increase the Pagerank of your site. For a low fee I'm willing to increase the Pagerank on your site(s) by the next update (late May). How can I offer a Guaranteed Pagerank increase? My highly optimized link distribution system allows me to...
  18. P

ForumBooster - #1 Paid Forum Posting on the Web: SPECIALS THIS MONTH

Do you have MSN, AIM, ICQ, or Yahoo messenger?
  19. P

Get a Guaranteed PageRank for your site by next update!

Based on user feedback I'm offering a service to increase the Pagerank of your site. For a low fee I'm willing to increase the Pagerank on your site(s) by the next update (late May). How can I offer a Guaranteed Pagerank increase? My highly optimized link distribution system allows me to...
  20. P

Guaranteed Pagerank 4 on next update for your site

Based on feedback I've started to offer more pageranks. Here's the updated price list: PR3: $70/month PR4:$90/month PR5: $600/month PR6: 1200/month All these can be done by the next pagerank update (approx. 3 months away) if started within the next 7 days. Please PM me or post with...
Back