• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

Selling PremiumHost.com (Great web hosting domain from 1998)

I'm selling the domain http://www.PremiumHost.com which is a great web hosting domain from 1998. This has huge potential for a web host and will give you an instant advantage over all the joehosts.coms. The current offer is $2500 so let me know if anyone is interested.
  2. P

Looking to purchase pre-2002 registered domains

I'm looking to purchase pre-2002 registered domains. If you have one please send me a PM with the domain and price you're looking for. Thanks for your time!
  3. P

Hire: Experience IPB Webmaster (add mods, locate files, promote to the IPB market,etc

Position: IPB Webmaster Job Description: I'm looking to hire someone experienced with the IPB (Invision Power Board) software. This includes knowing where the files are to edit certain pages as well as owning a copy of the software to use as a "demo board". There is no programming knowledge...
  4. P

1TB+ Large Storage server needed

I'm looking for a dedicated server with 800-1000GB effective space in raid0. CPU and RAM doesn't matter and it would use -1000gb bandwith/month and OS needs to be Debian. I'd like this for under $150/month as that's what I'm paying now. I've had a real hard time finding such so please let me...
  5. P

Pairs of adword vouchers wanted ASAP

I'm looking to buy bulk pairs of adwords vouchers ($110+ per account). Please PM me your messenger contact and how much you want for each one.
  6. P

~Want to buy Websites making $1-$30/day

I'm looking to purchase web sites making $1-$15/day mostly from ad programs such as adsense. Please send me a PM with the following information: 1) Website url 2) Traffic stats 3) Revenue stats 4) Asking price 5) Messenger (AIM, Yahoo, ICQ, MSN, etc) Thanks for looking
  7. P

~Looking to purchase Text Links on PR4-PR9 websites~~

I'm looking to purchase Text Links on PR4-PR9 websites. Please send me a PM with the following information: 1. Site url 2. Site PageRank 3. Messenger contact (AIM, MSN, Yahoo, ICQ, etc) 4. Price for homepage, subpage, and sitewide link. 5. Email contact
  8. P

Free Image Hosting for your phpBB/vBul forum!

The simple image upload mod enables you to add a image uploading box to posting.php on your forum. All images are stored on a image hosting server so it won't take up your own bandwith. Image uploading is very simple and takes only seconds to upload. This mod is a perfect solution for forums...
  9. P

Make $$$ by adding image hosting box to your phpBB/vBul Forum

On a forum by forum basis I'm willing to pay have you install and use the Simple Image Upload mod on your forum. Please post here with the url and forum stats (uniquie hits, posts per day, users per day etc).
  10. P

~Get a guaranteed PageRank for your site by the next update!

Based on user feedback I'm offering a service to increase the Pagerank of your site. For a low fee I'm willing to increase the Pagerank on your site(s) by the next update (late May). How can I offer a Guaranteed Pagerank increase? My highly optimized link distribution system allows me to...
  11. P

Get a Guaranteed PageRank for your site by next update!

Based on user feedback I'm offering a service to increase the Pagerank of your site. For a low fee I'm willing to increase the Pagerank on your site(s) by the next update (late May). How can I offer a Guaranteed Pagerank increase? My highly optimized link distribution system allows me to...
  12. P

Website design for webhosting/advertising

Remove topic please Please remove this topic ... posted in wrong forum
  13. P

Guaranteed Pagerank 4 on next update for your site

Based on user feedback I'm offering a service to increase the Pagerank of your site. For a low fee of $250 I'm willing to increase the Pagerank on your site(s) to PR4 by the next update (late May). How can I offer a Guaranteed Pagerank increase? My highly optimized link distribution system...
  14. P

Selling PR4 Technology and Computer Review site

URL http://www.techlookout.com/ PR: 4 Current bid: $120 Just started it a few months ago but didn't have time to finish the content or logo (you can see the white box where it would go). It comes with everything shown including the contact reviews (ie...
  15. P

Selling PR4 Technology and Computer Review site

URL http://www.techlookout.com/ PR: 4 Just started it a few months ago but didn't have time to finish the content or logo (you can see the white box where it would go). It comes with everything shown including the contact reviews (ie. http://www.techlookout.com/g7-review.php) and layout...
  16. P

*Looking to Purchase Imagehost

I'm looking to purchase a small image host. Please PM me or post in this topic with offers. Thanks,
  17. P

Better way to manage support emails?

Wondering what's the best way to manage incoming support emails with multiple remote support techs. Did a search and couldn't come up with much but there has to be something you can buy to help manage that.
  18. P

Inform millions about your product or service through the FFH Network

FFH History Jconserv's innovative web hosting service provides a free phpbb forum hosting solution to a worldwide market of Internet users. Founded in November of 2002 by John O'Connor (Jcon) and Phil Santoro (ShunT) of the United States, Jconserv has shown great success in the delivery of free...
  19. P

Free blog hosting script?

Does anyone know any that allows you to host blogs for free?
  20. P

Advertise w/Jconserv and Boost your ranking & traffic

FFH History Jconserv's innovative web hosting service provides a free phpbb forum hosting solution to a worldwide market of Internet users. Founded in November of 2002 by John O'Connor (Jcon) and Phil Santoro (ShunT) of the United States, Jconserv has shown great success in the delivery of free...
Back