• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. V

Looking for the best resseller you can offer...

Hi, Well, ive had a reseller hosted by tamranda.com for the last year and 1/2, but i've recently fallen out with them because there support is useless... i've never known a company to actually hang up on you every time you say hello before... as soon as they know its me calling they hang...
  2. V

Need some freewebspace asap...

I need webspace to host my site www.ragstostitches.co.uk, which is the site for a local business run by a friend of mine. Up until now ive had a reseller hosted by tamranda, but for some reason this last week they've suspended my account with no reasons. I paid for a years hosting in...
  3. V

Cheap Reseller Package

Hi, ive got a couple of sites i need hosting, and i am looking fotr a small and cheap resseller account i am not planning to resell YET, but in the future maybe, so the possibility to expand is a key thing As i said, im looking for something small, in the region of 1-5gb space 10-50gb...
  4. V

Free Hosting Required for two websites...

hey, i currently have two sites up on the web, www.tigweldingservices.co.uk www.exorohardcard.co.uk my host has just annouced the moving of there servers and how no free accounts unless otherwise requested wll be moved onto the new servers, and because of the servers location, i am now...
  5. V

Yout Group Need Small Free Hosting

hi im part of a youth group participating in this years DES challenge: http://dorset-enterprise-and-skills.org We require a small amount of webspace with a little bit of bandwidth to host our "enterprise" website. our requirements are: Space: 50-100mb (the website is less then 1mb, but...
  6. V

Need Host URGENT!

Need a good free host asap.... we have a domain but we want to get the site up and running before we switch from the current (www.rebellionfilms.co.uk) to the new so subdmain wll be needed... We had our new site up at venushosting... getting ready for a transfer when it got susended for...
  7. V

Whats the best reseller package i can get with...

Whats the best youll can offer me for the low payment of around $15-20 permonth. dnt care the cntrol panel as long as there is one and i need a reasonable amount of bandwidth and space... cheers
  8. V

Space for a novice filmaker's website please

My request in brief: Secure, fast and reliable host PHP and MySQL No-ads or post to kepp since the space is not for me B/W of 1gb + Space of 50mb+ Subdomain of rebellionfilms.wateva.wateva Site Type: the portfolio of a group of student film makers. Previous Site...
  9. V

Popupadverts that credit to paypal?

any1 know of negood po-up adverts that credit your money drectly into paypal?
  10. V

Resseller Info Needed

this is not quite a request, i wold just like to know whats the best i can get for the lowest amount of money... Basically, i have calculated the amount of mone i can set back for a hosting project i will start which basiucally means i set back about $50 every other month... And well with...
  11. V

Need decent host

Since there were only a few Free Cold fusion hosts which all seemed sketchy and had alot of downtime... i decided to ive decided to look for a decent host which has: -PHP -MySQL (more then 5) -Some form of control panel -FTP access -Fast reliable servers -Good Uptme -Wont go away...
  12. V

Cold fusion =/ Hosting needed

I need (originally a small amount of web space (30-50mb but the more the better) but upgradeable ) web host with a a fair amount of band width which includes -Cold fusion -PHP (if possible) -Ftp Access -About 2 or more mysql databases -Some form of control panel -use of 2 name servers to...
  13. V

Need a reseller REALLY badly!

Well i am a admin of WDT (www.webdesignertalk.net) and we would like to request a free reseller (doesn't have to be too large). A partner admin who owned the server has now decided he doesnt want to give out free hsoting and is no longer part of our community i believe so i am looking for...
  14. V

[FREE]i get reseller... you get the 100% money off the hosting

Need Reseller!!! Wooops cant change this thread (can sum1 delete it plz)
  15. V

Host connection speed...

I am interested in becoming my host and i was wandering what the minimal speed internet conenction i would need to host my server on? and also if anyone nows f some decent high speed conection providers for the uk... cheers...
  16. V

Can Someone Host Me????

Well i was wandering is someone could give me the following: Minmum 150 megs of space... (more the better) Minimum of 1.5 gig of bw (more the better) Minimum of 10 MySql Databases (more the better) Minimum of 4 Subdomains (more the better) Subdomain (which i can later change to a domain...
  17. V

Need a good RELIABLE free host...

... Well i need a fair amount of space and dandwidth to host my site which is called G-Productions... G-Productions is a non profit community which hopefully will offer tutorials, free templates, reviews on free scripts and also free hosts, with hopefully a large community forums.... a...
  18. V

!Free Small Reseller Wanted! - Worth a Shot!!!!!

Right this is what im aiming to do... i want to have a free reseller account with which i can giive away free hosting accounts preferably with php and mysql... The reseller account doesnt have to be large and you can place your own adds on the hosted pages... or put something like google...
  19. V

Affliate program of sorts...

right i was wandering if anyone can supply a small free reseller account with which i can give away free hosting and on each site i give hosting to there is a google add and also on my site there is google adds and the revenue from the google adsense goes to you 100%? lol i may not be making...
  20. V

Need a host for a php dev site

basically i decided to learn php scripting a coupla days ago and im trying to create a few scripts and i need a host that supports php and has a large number of Mysql databases available... the site is not one for visitors and wont have a fronta page or nething, just a bundle of scripts ill...
Back