• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Gregr

Windows Vista

I've beta tested Vista and i don't really like it, it looks good but thats about it. I will not be upgrading, well not for a while anyway
  2. Gregr

Printer Anywhere (Beta) Free Download

It sounds good heres the link http://www.printeranywhere.com/
  3. Gregr

Your speed connect ?

1.5Mbps / 256kbps
  4. Gregr

Finding out what files are on a server

i use a downloader called GetRight, this program also allows you to view files on some servers.
  5. Gregr

Mod Scam, Mods Please Update, Is This A Scam Or What?.

any news on who this person is?
  6. Gregr

Do not Open this thread

just like a wet paint sign everyone has to touch it
  7. Gregr

Do not Open this thread

couldnt help me self
  8. Gregr

Linksys Router DHCP Renew not working

oh, mines not that bad but still you should not have to do it
  9. Gregr

CD & DVD Covers

nice site, very handy
  10. Gregr

Download IE 7: Beta 2 Preview

its better that previous versions, the tabs are great but is nothing compared to firefox.
  11. Gregr

how much are you paying for dsl?

1.5Mbps/156kbps this week $83.31AUD includes line rental and VOIP
  12. Gregr

Linksys Router DHCP Renew not working

mine is set up on PPPoE and i have that problem every now and then, its most computer products needs to be rebooted every now and then.
  13. Gregr

Thinking of Getting a Laptop

i have an acer aspire 1594wlmi, it has a 15.4" WXGA CrystalBrite TFT LCD that is very big and super clear 2GHz Centrino 128MB ATI Mobility Radeon x700 100GB HDD Slot Loading DVD-+RW 1GB DDR2 Wireless Bluetooth IR svideo Firewire 3 in 1 Card Reader just over 2k
  14. Gregr

The second longest thread

No.43 yay
  15. Gregr

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

what do you expect its microsoft, its all about getting rich not about quality programs.
  16. Gregr

Antivirus

I know ppl that use AVG and have used it for years and they have never had any problems. I use VET which i pay about $43 a year, i like VET because of the way it works it does not slow down the computer at all, unless it was doing a full system scan u would never know its there.
  17. Gregr

Antivirus Softwares

i used this Kaspersky for years, it is very good but i found it slowed the system down to much, so now i have changed over to VET and because of the way it works you dont even notice its running.
  18. Gregr

Dell?

go acer they are not that expensive and they seem to last
  19. Gregr

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

wow 4004
  20. Gregr

Antivirus Softwares

i use VET, its not that expensive and does not slow the computer down like some other antivirus sotware
Back