• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Web Hosting for a project of mine

Hi, I'm a php developer and I'm working on a new Content Management System. I'm also poor and can't get hosting at the moment. I need somewhere to put my development files, as well as a bugtracker and SVN system. It would be great if someone could give me ~50mb of space and ~500mb of bandwidth...
  2. D

Free Host

Hi, My sister needs a host for her site. She doesn't have a domain yet, but is looking to get one soon. Until then, she can use a sub-domain. We need about 100mgs of space, and 1000mgs of transfer, along with cPanel if possible. Thanks, -Dennis
  3. D

Reseller

Hello, I am looking for a free reseller with approximately 1-1.5 gb of space. I will gladly accept anything I can get, but that is my ideal. You set the Bandwidth limit. I need PHP, MySQL, cPanel, and WHM. Especially WHM. I plan to use this for my site, which is rather large, along with...
Back