• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

6 Gmail Invites for 1 Year .info Domain Name

LOL Yahpoolerz :)... its been great doin' biz widu u :D
  2. B

6 Gmail Invites for 1 Year .info Domain Name

ok.. i'll help u out... what domain name do u need with .info and if i give u 2 .info names will u give me 12 invites???? post back if u're interested!
  3. B

Free banner advertising our site - no catches

could u pls post yo site url :) thnx
  4. B

FREE cPanel Hosting ( NO ADS OR POPUPS )

i have a php chat room site currently thats a sub site of the main site - www.clublk.us and do u ppl allow chatrooms, pls the chatroom site dun have a page rank either and yo sepcs for the 1st plan 100mb, and 25,000 gb fits my basic needs..... lookin forwards to a positive reply :)
  5. B

any big host to distribute space?

i'm sorry if i hijacked the thread.. i didn't mean to.... and tht vb license aint illegal... costed a lot of money as for the .com yea we're paying thru our noses for it... well i'[m a student and for me its a lot of money... and i asked for space not for bahrainmobiles.com [ i don't need space...
  6. B

hey jiehao! i'm interested... i'm willing to have a sponsor's ad like a standard horizontal banner at the bottom or top just as long as i'm allowed one standard vertical banner....... can anyone plz hook me up with somethng like tht? lookin' forward to yo replies :)
  7. B

LOOL :D... thanks for the advice bud ;) appreciate it tho :)
  8. B

hey... i'm looking around for the best free webshosts (that don't require u to post2 host nor ad offers n stuff)that offer between 100-150mb max and about 15-16gb of bandwidth / month..... the purpose of the specs is for a chatroom in flash for a user community of abt 2000 ppl.....i didn't...
  9. B

FREE 1GB BW & 30/40MB + php/mysql & MORE.. + SPECIAL OFFER!

Hoax-Box (hoax-box.net & hoax-box.com) iss a Web Services Company based in Bahrain while their servers reside internationally (USA/EUROPE/ASIA/MIDDLE EAST). They provide all kids of hosting in addition to various web services such as design and development. Hoax-Box has always tried to make our...
  10. B

DON'T MISS THESE Int'l SPECIAL OFFERS! ~chk it out now~[Everything U Always Wanted]!

___________________________________________ Hoax-Box (hoax-box.net & hoax-box.com) iss a Web Services Company based in Bahrain while their servers reside internationally (USA/EUROPE/ASIA/MIDDLE EAST). They provide all kids of hosting in addition to various web services such as design and...
  11. B

Professional Free Webhosting Services from Lifelesspeople.com

Instead of requiring you to request more than you need, we at Lifelesspeople.com have worked hard to build a system to make it easier on our customers to get exactly what they need. We currently offer 4 plans in our services to choose from: 1/4th Plan: 5 of each feature (MySQL...
  12. B

v-bulletin - flash capability?

hi there, anyone can help me get a flash hack for v-bulletin i've tried for so long to insert flash images on to the v-bulletin template in my forum... and it doesn't show... anyone knows how.. i'll be really happy.... maybe the admins of this website can help me out:) thnx in advance...
  13. B

FreedomHost is offering 10 large free accouts!!!

errr... excuse, but whats so unique abt yo offer? ok its grt for free hosting, but 5000 unique hits is just askin' for too much plus the banner part.... is not too grt wither.. how abt atleast 500 hits per day and the banner.. either that or seriously yo offer isn't ripe enuff....
  14. B

.info domains

.info domains are free till da end of diz month..... dun sell domains u got free! totally wrong what u doin m8!
  15. B

solidinternet or ultrix hosting?

i just thought everyone should take a look at these following links about ultrix hosting.. i was looki for a decent host and was gonna put myu money down on ultrix but when i did a google search on it look what came up...
  16. B

Upto 1gig 10gig with cpanel php and other features Free!!!

i'd like a free domain name as well plz ;) thanks in advance scooby-doo :)
  17. B

Free Web Hosting for Class

try hoax-box.com they give u 50mb & abt 1gig of data transfer plus they have asp/php/jsp and more plus mysql/plsql db's on their free packages.... ;) pretty much a reliable host so far.. yea they take abt a day or so to respond to yo free order which is worthwhile!
  18. B

need any freebie premium mobile content for yo cell phone?

well heres yo answer - www.bahrainmobiles.com or download for free direct yo phone from the wap site at wap.bahrainmobiles.com i'm not gonna waste time here and space as well by saying the numerous amounts n kinds of tones/apps/themes/screensavers/wallpapers we have .. so pls if u...
  19. B

GMail for Domain

forget this... if anyone wants a free gmail invite like just click here: http://www.bahrainmobiles.com/forum/showthread.php?p=8869#post8869 and i'll give u one for free in yo pm inbox... oh yea... pls dun hoarde gmail accts as well :) PEACE!
  20. B

FREE PHP/ASP Hosting! Great Bandwidth too!

hi there, i'd be happy if some one can review (may it be positive/negative) this hosting site : www.hoax-box.net thanks! basically its got a flash header and php wraps in it... i'd be happy to see yo feedback in here... oh and theres the paid hosting part as well... tho theres free...
Back