• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

FREE 1GB BW & 30/40MB + php/mysql & MORE.. + SPECIAL OFFER!

Hoax-Box (hoax-box.net & hoax-box.com) iss a Web Services Company based in Bahrain while their servers reside internationally (USA/EUROPE/ASIA/MIDDLE EAST). They provide all kids of hosting in addition to various web services such as design and development. Hoax-Box has always tried to make our...
  2. B

DON'T MISS THESE Int'l SPECIAL OFFERS! ~chk it out now~[Everything U Always Wanted]!

___________________________________________ Hoax-Box (hoax-box.net & hoax-box.com) iss a Web Services Company based in Bahrain while their servers reside internationally (USA/EUROPE/ASIA/MIDDLE EAST). They provide all kids of hosting in addition to various web services such as design and...
  3. B

v-bulletin - flash capability?

hi there, anyone can help me get a flash hack for v-bulletin i've tried for so long to insert flash images on to the v-bulletin template in my forum... and it doesn't show... anyone knows how.. i'll be really happy.... maybe the admins of this website can help me out:) thnx in advance...
  4. B

need any freebie premium mobile content for yo cell phone?

well heres yo answer - www.bahrainmobiles.com or download for free direct yo phone from the wap site at wap.bahrainmobiles.com i'm not gonna waste time here and space as well by saying the numerous amounts n kinds of tones/apps/themes/screensavers/wallpapers we have .. so pls if u...
  5. B

FREE PHP/ASP Hosting! Great Bandwidth too!

hi there, i'd be happy if some one can review (may it be positive/negative) this hosting site : www.hoax-box.net thanks! basically its got a flash header and php wraps in it... i'd be happy to see yo feedback in here... oh and theres the paid hosting part as well... tho theres free...
Back