• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. drx

i need a host

i need a host that will allow me to host myspace/chat/forum/email style services & content I'd also like the ability to host files like rapidshare add photos like image-shack maybe a reseller account for an on-line store & more nothing illegal will be hosted and if i find illegal content i...
  2. drx

Need Hosting

good luck
  3. drx

need a free hosted board/forum

FOUND ONE THANKS Jomictal
  4. drx

need a phpbb, invasion style, or the style of this board/forum w/no rules

i don't care about adds what's important is the NO RULES i found one
  5. drx

there are 20 infectiobs an an explior virus on that link... i reported it
  6. drx

and yet i asked it..... http://www.synced.org does it but has adds... we'll see
  7. drx

i need a phpbb, invasion style, or the style of this board/forum thats not only free but has no rules and no adds would be nice too (i wouldn't mind paying a small fee to remove adds) the no ruls is imortant because i want the ability to cover subjects that nornally most free...
  8. drx

i need a phpbb, invasion style, or the style of this board/forum thats not only free but has no rules and no adds would be nice too (i wouldn't mind paying a small fee to remove adds) the no ruls is imortant because i want the ability to cover subjects that nornally most free...
  9. drx

Space needed

Q. What is it for? A. Oh a few things, 2 XxX sites, possibly an online community too... Q. How much space do I need? A. As much as I can get at a the lowes prices. Q. How much Bandwith of I need? A. As much as I can get at a the lowes prices. i need a reliable web host with good...
  10. drx

Adult Hosting

THen thats how it should be for everything including game, buissness and personal acounts... hey lets even over charge ppl.... the best things in life are free if you don't like it then go away
  11. drx

Adult Hosting

requiremens ftp and browser uploading, at least 100MB or more alows cgi and member aco----s if i so deside to charge a fee for site services... desent bandwith and FREE... adds can be pop up/under or tag at bottom
  12. drx

Adult Hosting

both if possible
  13. drx

Adult Hosting

i know of one adult host site but it's crap so could someone make a list of free adult hosts and content providers if possible
  14. drx

Need Domain & Name

say 1 to 4 gig each to start i guess with options to expand on both
  15. drx

Need Domain & Name

Need Domain & Name for online community that'll eand up suppoting the folowing Paid & free User accounts User Editable profiles Email/Messaging Chatrooms Blogs Forum/User Board Dating/classifieds Basicaly like a cross between yahoo and mysmapce i'll need alot of MB and bandwith...
  16. drx

Domain Name

i was surphin around goofing off and bumped into a kick --- site http://www.dot.tk/ the have paid & free services (free with a small pop up) so i grabbed a domain name to tru it ad well i love it... http://www.dot.tk/
  17. drx

Movie hosting (300 - 500 Megs)

Dude i need free file space too and i been looking.. but i wanna share my stuff.. can't find nothin :(
  18. drx

looking for free file storage space

looking for free file storage space well not true file storage i'm looking for a free palce to store my stuff (moviez,screensavers, ect...) and hot likn em or just link to then to share with ppl like you.... any ideas of were to go.. note.. Looking for free palces not trial sites, not pay...
  19. drx

Space needed

more a question realy i have a 2MB movie i made and i need a place tha'll host it free.. any ideas??
  20. drx

Space needed

close to unlimeted i plan on having alot of visitors something like 5000 repete a day with oh 1000 new everyday
Back