• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. drx

i need a host

i need a host that will allow me to host myspace/chat/forum/email style services & content I'd also like the ability to host files like rapidshare add photos like image-shack maybe a reseller account for an on-line store & more nothing illegal will be hosted and if i find illegal content i...
  2. drx

need a phpbb, invasion style, or the style of this board/forum w/no rules

i need a phpbb, invasion style, or the style of this board/forum thats not only free but has no rules and no adds would be nice too (i wouldn't mind paying a small fee to remove adds) the no ruls is imortant because i want the ability to cover subjects that nornally most free...
  3. drx

need a free hosted board/forum

i need a phpbb, invasion style, or the style of this board/forum thats not only free but has no rules and no adds would be nice too (i wouldn't mind paying a small fee to remove adds) the no ruls is imortant because i want the ability to cover subjects that nornally most free...
  4. drx

Space needed

Q. What is it for? A. Oh a few things, 2 XxX sites, possibly an online community too... Q. How much space do I need? A. As much as I can get at a the lowes prices. Q. How much Bandwith of I need? A. As much as I can get at a the lowes prices. i need a reliable web host with good...
  5. drx

Adult Hosting

i know of one adult host site but it's crap so could someone make a list of free adult hosts and content providers if possible
  6. drx

Need Domain & Name

Need Domain & Name for online community that'll eand up suppoting the folowing Paid & free User accounts User Editable profiles Email/Messaging Chatrooms Blogs Forum/User Board Dating/classifieds Basicaly like a cross between yahoo and mysmapce i'll need alot of MB and bandwith...
  7. drx

Domain Name

i was surphin around goofing off and bumped into a kick --- site http://www.dot.tk/ the have paid & free services (free with a small pop up) so i grabbed a domain name to tru it ad well i love it... http://www.dot.tk/
  8. drx

looking for free file storage space

looking for free file storage space well not true file storage i'm looking for a free palce to store my stuff (moviez,screensavers, ect...) and hot likn em or just link to then to share with ppl like you.... any ideas of were to go.. note.. Looking for free palces not trial sites, not pay...
  9. drx

Space needed

more a question realy i have a 2MB movie i made and i need a place tha'll host it free.. any ideas??
  10. drx

Space needed

i need a nice place.. 500MB or more of space and bandwith ftp and browser controll cgi, asp and all that.. must come with at least 1 domain name I wanna be able to offer hosting of subsites and email out and the placing of a non-CGI Chatroom... I can further explane on yahoo messenger...
  11. drx

need a host

need lots of space at least 900MB or more *infiniter would be nice* Tones of Bandwith 900MB or more price? who cares
  12. drx

XXX Space

I just neet anout 5 to 10 megs of space to host a small free xxx site for fetish material nothing illegal (In My Area) oline editor and browser upload would be nice and is ok for pop up ads but nothin on the footer or header plz
  13. drx

Domainz

Ok I'm looking into a paid host that is relitivly friendly to use. I can afford $300 a Year but i'll want someone who'll provideme with my own domain name too.. I want to host a free and paid emails/bords/chats.and webhosting myself frokm this paid host. just post your prices ant you...
  14. drx

Need to know

I need to know if any of you programers know any good Programer forums for pc game design and or 3-d imaging and animation???
  15. drx

Need A Host with Domain

I need a site with a domainName :D Cheap! A nice low yearly fee or one time fee is cool *i'm poor 4 now but i can get losts of $ fast and leagaly* Need Plenty of MB space and bandwith to store *OWNED* mp3 and or wav. files. A place to host a small community with forums, Possibly an...
  16. drx

New Domain

I'm looking for a new free domain (free webspace) CGI ability is a pluss and with plenty of MB and Bandwith. A place that would let me host my own comunity (like Exeland) wouls be nice too, (You Know Something I Could Use To Draw in Users) FTP ability is a pluss too. Some Place Where I...
  17. drx

looking fo a good host

looking fo a good host has to have cgi-bin and let me host a chat... hoping for more than 10MB or more don't care if it has banners or popups and needs a good amount of bandwith or transfer and has to be free and suggestions ppl
  18. drx

Start a free host for free

Start a free host for free.... Ya right Co-branded free hosting services Some new services now make it possible for you to start your own free host absolutely free. These services offer this service in return for ad space on the sites created by your users. There was Excelland but they...
  19. drx

help. need info

i'm planning adding on an animated movie to my site for an index page possibly a macromedia and or flash movie or the like... kindof the same stuff you'd see on the www.thecrow.com website doese anyone know of any good software? gimme the name and url to that software ok??? Please note...
  20. drx

url redirection

list all url redirection sites here looking spacificaly for myname.comic.com or on that order
Back