• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. I

I want something like this

http://www.addscript.com/Web_Hosting/index.html Whats the script? If there is one... If someone will volentier to help me make a site like this, i will give them free webhosting... we will work out the details when you contact me PM me, e-mail me at Issicles@Gmail.com or im me at...
  2. I

Ill give 1gig space & 10 gig b/w for a 25 .info

Hi, I see the ads for 25 free .info's all over the place. Every one of them require a cc to validate. I will give 1 gig space and 10 gig monthly b/w along with everything you see http://www.abchosting.org/paidhosting.html <-- there if someone will use they're cc to validate me so i can...
  3. I

wtf is shyper!

Anyone know were shyper has gone? I want there free hosting and its been about 1.5 months and I still cant signup! I dont like this Thanks Josh
  4. I

Requesting template

Hi I am going to start a skin & template site and i am looking for a template. I have looked on the web and no luck. If anyone would like to donate a template to me, I will give them free webhosting with fantastico and cpanel along with 75 megs of space and 5 gigs of bw! I want the...
  5. I

FaSho Hosting now offers free hosting? NO WAY!

Hey! I am the owner of the fabulous and new FaSho Hosting! To promote our site, forums, and those of you who need online presence, we are going to give free hosting. This isnt going to be the one night stand hosting, you will get your plan, after 1 year has passed and the community is huge...
  6. I

My site

http://fashohosting.info Not quite totally finished, have some pages to get done. Leave comments! Thanks Josh Note: For all you peeps typin the addy, there is NO www infront of the url
  7. I

Your opinoin

I have recently started a hosting service called " FaSho Hosting " I am designing my site now and would like to what you guys think I should do for my logo. Thanks Josh
  8. I

Setting up a domain name

I recieved a domain name as a gift last night, and I did not have the chance to set up the nameservers. I have a reseller and I would like to connect the domain name to the reseller. How do i do this? Thanks Josh P.S IMing me on AIM would be nice I am Issicles720909
  9. I

FaSho Hosting now open with Limited Time Offer!

FaSho Hosting has just opened to the pulic at http://fashohosting.info and we are now giving paid hosting! The plans are as follows! Server Specifications on the ALL Servers: Dual 3.28Ghz Pentium 4, 1024mb DDR Memory, and CentOS 3.1 Personal Plan Disk Space - 100 megs Monthly Bandwidth -...
  10. I

no idea what its called

Im looking for an automated submission script that will have people submit there host into a directory Please reply Josh
  11. I

hosting for links to site... I WANT YOUR ADS!

Hi I am looking to host a links to site. This is what im looking for... 100+ meg space 5+ gig bw Cpanel Fantastico YOUR ADS Thanks and plz reply here Josh
  12. I

I am looking for work

Hi I spend alot of wasted time on the internet and if someone is looking for staff for there webhosting company, i would gladly do it for free. Thanks Josh
  13. I

Free reseller

If anyone would give me a free reseller, I would put ads on my site, and links to your site. I will be giving out free hosting, but if you would like, I would create a paypal donation link to donate straight to you! Thanks Thanks Josh
  14. I

free reseller... will give you all the $$

Hi, I am looking for a reseller, I am planning to give the person who gives me the package all the income. I will have 1/4 of the space/bw free webhosting, and then 3/4 paid hosting. I can generate alot of traffic and I am not affraid to have banners on my site for the person who supplies...
  15. I

Ads for Reseller hosting

I will place tons of ads and textlinks if someone will give me reseller hosting. Best offer goes, please include bandwidth and space amount! Thanks! Josh
  16. I

Forum site review

Hey, I just made a forum just like this one, and I want to see how people think of it! www.thewhh.tk its open for signups from hosting companys and peeps too! Thanks Josh
  17. I

Hosting, will put ads, preety simple request

Hi, I am looking to host my Links To site. What I meen by Links To site that there will be links to other sites. Not ads of other sites, like resorces links. What I am looking for is the following:: 100+ Megs of space 3+ Gigs of bw Cpanel Fantastico No Posting for hosting I will...
  18. I

Installing PHPBB Hacks

If someone can install a phpbb hack for me, ill um, appreciate it alot! lol! please I don't really know how so yeah, if u can help, e-mail or pm me e-mail is OnlyShnobie1@Msn.com Thanks Josh
  19. I

Free Site Studio Hosting

I am looking for site studio hosting. Free. I will put banners on and everything you wish me to do, I just would like about 100 meg of space, and large bandwidth. I am going to have a rollercoaster tycoon resource center. Thanks Josh
Back