• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

Desperatly need a competition script...

OK it's something simple but I need it quickly, so can anyone reccomend a script. It needs to be a PHP script, where I can set a question and people answer it, fill in there details and then on a set date a winner is randomly picked from all correct answers. There is a serious lack of them on...
  2. A

Hosting required- 300-500Meg, 5Gig B/w

You have yourself a new client, registered. Thankyou very much.
  3. A

Eastside-Hosting 1GB Webspace / 100GB Bandwidth Special

Excuse naivety, 10 a month or a year?
  4. A

Help Needed!

no such thing as unlimited bandwidth. And you left some information out there, like what will be hosted, though that may not be a requirement.
  5. A

Hosting required- 300-500Meg, 5Gig B/w

OK, not sure if I will get this for the price I want but if I can obviously reply please. BUDGET: $15-19 a year SPACE: 300-500 megs BANDWIDTH: 5 gig a month, more is obviousl better. MYSQLs: At least 3, but prefabably say 5 or 6. Latest PHP versions etc, CGI or the scripting, frontpage...
  6. A

Need a temporary host for my domain, not much space just need it quickly.

Can I have .co.uk's? cos its not in your registration form.
  7. A

Need a temporary host for my domain, not much space just need it quickly.

OK, I literally need no more than about 5-10 Meg and maybe 100 Meg of bandwidth, my host has gone down for a while they have some problems, but I'm sticking with them, however I need somewhere to briefly host my domain explaining the difficulties rather than it just being pointed to a Page...
  8. A

Need 100MB/1-2GB PHP MYSQL NO POSTING REQ.

Firstly dudcore is kindly hosting me. @smokeyhosts it says my requirements in the post header. also specifices "NO POSTING REQUIRED." and you NEED posts to get anything on your site.
  9. A

its a punk band, but like proper 70s punk, not this modern blink 182 crap. Erm site design is kinda already done, but jl I will have a look, as for your offer after christmas what happens?
  10. A

OK I need basically what was said in the title for a band website I am creating for my friend, reason the bandwidth is needed is because it will eventually have about 3 or 4 band mp3s to download, so im just allowing for the bandwidth. But no copyrighted material. Will be using Nucleus for...
  11. A

Need following hosting not much at all....

Hmm, well as long as there is phpmyadmin or something, so that I can setup mySQL databases I guess not then, its just alot easier doing it all through cPanel, but if you can offer me that spec without Cpanel then let me know.
  12. A

Need following hosting not much at all....

OK, right I need the following: 150 Meg of Space Though say 75 -100would be ok 600Meg of Bandwidth, though more would be nice PHP MySQL (at least 4 databases) GD or ImagicMagick installed and working properly. Ability to use domain names, but I want a free something.yourcompany.com name...
  13. A

starting a website

you will need a special host, because not everywhere will host adult sites, plus they use alot of bandwidth, hmm if it doesnt require purchasing i dont think it is a business site, unless there is a way to make profit from it. But then how will you afford to keep it up?
  14. A

A review if you will....

http://www.audiolectmusic.co.uk ok.. Go easy, constructive criticism etc. Thankyou.
  15. A

Need space for LEGAL Conan-Episodes

micky_maus123 you should stop snapping at people and answer questions, it may be legal to tape, but distribute them? and even if it is, there are different country laws, in the UK I know your not allowed to, so downloading one would be violating a law, and so if 90% of countries it will be...
  16. A

Need 100-200MB, 1-2GB B/w, for Coppermine

OK, for the "media" section of my site (http://www.audiolectmusic.co.uk) I am going to start a media section, whereby I have live band photos, as you can imagine this will be quite media-hungry and I don't have room on my current actual webserver host. Sooo. I need a new host just for the photo...
  17. A

Help

Yep, you will also need a very large bandwidth limit, good luck finding it for "free".
  18. A

cNX Professional Webhosting! Up to 800mb and 20gb of bandwidth!!

If we donate do we still need to sign up and stuff?
Back