• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

Free Hosting - Small Account

Hello, I'm looking for anyone that's willing to help me out. This is what I would like; 10MB Space 100MB B/W Unlimited everything else (It won't be used, it just looks good - not essential) No SSH cPanel Using a skin other than the defaults (I've already got monsoon, xmail, x2, x and...
  2. A

Please can someone provide hosting?

I am in need for some hosting for my graphic and web-design community as my current host has started having high server loads. Web Space: 300MB BandWidth: 5GB+ (Maybe more on reasonable request?) Cpanel 10 Sub-Domains 10 Emails 5 Parked Domains (al for the same website) 4 MySQL...
  3. A

Selling Template - Darkish

Hello, I have got quite a few templates just sitting on my PC that I have made and am now thinking about selling, the template I want to sell now is Located Here. I am selling this without any coding, meaning just the .PSD with all the layers. You will not have re-sell rights, but this is a...
  4. A

Cheap Web-Designer/Developer For Hire

Hello, I make proffesional web layouts for businesses and peoples portfolio's, or anything else online. If you currently have a website, that needs up-dating, I can also do that for you. I think my prices are currently cheap,this is due to the fact that I am in need of money to fund a new...
  5. A

Paypal - Popups/Popunders

Is there anywhere that has poups and pop-unders, but pays via paypal? Thanks for any help that can be given
  6. A

GFX-Comuntiy, Thanks

Hello, I am starting up a GFX-community to go with my portfolio and would like some free hosting, my specs are; 200MB Space 5-10GB B/W Cpanel PHP 5 MySQL (For easy back-ups, I could probably survive with 2 :s ) Domain Parking for 2 domains (could manage with 1 :s ) Reliability I...
Back