• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. G

IPB Portal

i want to set up a portal using IPB, although i don't know what is a good portal software i am running IPB 1.3 which portal should i use?
  2. G

Looking For Hosting

alright, i need hosting here is what i need 250mb+ Space 10GB+ Bandwidth CPanel Fantastico 10+ MYSQL 15+ Subdomains 5+ Addon Domains 5+ Parked Domains Little to No Downtime FAST Server thats all i need atm, if u can offer more that'd be great i am recieving over 300 unique's...
  3. G

torrent tracker

i am looking for a torrent tracker that can recieve data from torrents that is set to point to a diff. announce url
  4. G

ideas for gaming site

alright, i need some ideas on the content that'll be placed on my gaming site the site will be about the following games/consoles (mainly) -Xbox Mechassault 1 & 2 Lone Wolf Halo 1 & 2 Unreal Championship 1 & 2 The Lanrai Conflict Project Gotham Racing 2 Soul Calibur 2 i...
  5. G

need storage for .txt files

i am looking for a hosting provider that can serve me with atleast around 25mb (more would be awesome) i need the space to upload my .txt files which contain either video game cheats or walkthroughs if u can provide or know someone who can, plz tell me [PS. DO NOT GIVE ME 35MB.COM]
  6. G

someone make me a flash banner?

i am looking for someone who can possibly design me a banner through flash, i don't really know how to explain it but here i go the width MUST be 960px and height can be whatever The flash should be about video gaming, possibly showing characters from video games; Character's most wanted...
  7. G

random html?

i am looking 4 a script that randomizes a string of html and inserts it to the the webpage
  8. G

need a name 4 my site

i am creating a website devoted to video games i need a title for it if u can cook up somethin that sounds cool and relates to vid games plz post it here thanks a millionz
  9. G

backing up a directory?

i am looking for a script that can do backup a directory from one server to another if u know one, please tell me
  10. G

i need 2 banners

can someone make me 2 banners? in return i can place a 468x60 banner on my torrent site linking back to u well, here's what i need Banner 1: Width: 768 Height: 154 Base Color: Blue Images included: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v395/goukhan/nartuo002.jpg...
  11. G

torrent trackers?

does anyone know where i can find a php script for torrent trackers i'd really appretiate it, i have PHP & MYSQL so it shud work, plz post if u know where to find one
  12. G

php linking?

alright, i am lookin for a php script to use for downloading files, i need it to be a php url but will link into a download if u can help, plz post
  13. G

My Smart Host down?

hey, i dunno if anyone uses this place, but mysmarthost.org has never gone down up until a few days ago, and its kept going down, is anyone else hosted there having problems?
  14. G

i am looking for someone who can make me an avatar and a sig, if u can please MSN me at punjabandthefurious@hotmail.com thanks
  15. G

i wanna learn PHP

alright i wanna learn how to make a site using PHP, so the links would be set up are: http://site.com/main.php?page=page.html (or somethin like that) i know how to do php include script, but thats about it i only have Macromedia Dreamweaver MX 2004 if u can help plz msn me at...
  16. G

Looking for a Program

alright i need a program that can do the following, i don't know if there is any that does this extract video from a DVD and downlaoda it to the harddrive as a any format that can played in either winamp or real player allows the option of splitting the video into certain lengths if u know...
  17. G

Dns

i am looking for a domain that offers DNS service (nameservers) i would appretiate it if you do not mention uni.cc because their DNS is down til dec. 20 and i do not want domains like .tk mentioned, i am looking for DNS not redirect thnx
  18. G

Rate my custom music videos plz

i make custom anime music videos, i would like some feedback plz so here is the link to where they can be downloaded, all of them are virus free and safe to download http://v3-pro.v3network.net/v3mv choose a folder and the files are in there thanx 4 ur time
  19. G

Need a custom banner and button plz

here's what i need Button: Size: 145x88 Text: Support Planet-V Paypal(paypal in the bottom right hand corner of it) image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v395/gou...andkuwabara.jpg (both ppl) Banner: Size: 371x69 Text: Support Planet-V Images...
  20. G

Need a Free Webdesigner Please

I need someone who can make me an anime style layout i will need a sample of ur work, and if possible add me to ur MSN punjabandthefurious@hotmail.com thnx
Back