• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Y

iQuest Studios Hosting

Hey guys,I am offering you all customisable hosting. Mix and match features to meet your needs!Prices are as follow: 100MB space:$0.10 1GB B/w:$0.20 50 features(MySQL,Subdomains etc.):$0.50/unlimited features:$3 RVSkin/cPanel Latest/PHP 5.2.0 included. WHM reseller: +$15. So an average...
  2. Y

Limited time offer-free hosting

I have currently have a empty server which is used as a testing platform for some of my products before I release them. Hence,I am providing a limited time offer for you all - free hosting for applicants. Features I am offering: Max 1.5Gb space - comeon,ask yourself truely,can you really...
  3. Y

Best control panel

I am thinking of setting up a delicated server,but i m not sure wad control panel to choose..In yur opinion,wad do u think is the best control panel?
  4. Y

iQuest Studios--Staff,affiliates and sponsors required

Hey guys I am opening a new web-development company with the following services in Dec 2005: Web Design Web Applications Web Services Web Hosting Of course there is also a support/sales team and adminstration to coordinate our company.However,we are currently short on manpower,cash(not...
  5. Y

iQuest Free Services

OK guys, I know there are a lot of gd free hosting out there,and you might think,"not another free host that will collaspe under 6mths!" However,be ensured that we wouldn't close anytime in 2 yrs! iQuest Studios is a newly launched company by me,mainly doing web development services.But we are...
  6. Y

Request for free hosting

I need free hosting with the following: At least 100 mb of space At least 5 MySQL database PHP 4 More than 999MB of bandwidth NO Ads! At least 5 subdomains 98% uptime Little forum posting Cpanel,H-sphere(although i wouldn't mind Plesk) Linux system(so I can CHOMD things) FTP(Not...
  7. Y

Need hosting

Here is my requirements: (I know very high) PHP support At least 80 MB Instant Signup(I mean those where u no need to go to the forums and post) No Ads At least 1 MySQL database Subdomain FTP( at least 1 account) CPanel X 95% uptime One click install scripts
Back