• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

Animated GIF from MOV file

Nevermind, I tried doing this in Macromedia Flash, and it worked fine. I didn't think Macromedia Flash would let you export as an animated GIF. Anyway, a moderator can delete this thread now.
  2. R

Animated GIF from MOV file

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows a good way convert a Quicktime movie file (MOV) to an animated GIF. I would like to know how to do this before next Sunday. If you know of a good program that will do this, please post a link to it, or if you are willing to convert one MOV file into an...
  3. R

ROBOTICALWORLD hosting review

I think this is a great host... I've been with them for about 2 months now, and haven't had many problems with them. Granted there was a few abusers, but they were taken care of very quickly. I'm currently signed up for the "Professional" plan, which is far more bandwidth then I need, but I...
  4. R

Free IPB

My host (Robotical World)'s Fantastico has an IPB installer. It's 1.3, so it's not the most recent, but it's still IPB.
Back