• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

free .com.net.org domain no banners

sorry powers that be for posting a direct link. anyone whose interested in this, u need 20 people to sign up to get domain and hosting, email me @ raihant@hotmail.com mods- is this acceptable?
  2. R

lots of space and ftp

any free companies offering this kind of deal for free. this not for warez but for LEGAL music that was made by me and my friends. we want to store it somewhere so that visiters can download a song see what i mean any help would be appreaciated raihant
  3. R

whats happened to com.ru domains

after many attempts at getting one of these damn domains, i still havent been able to get one.:chinese2: has ne1 been lucky enuf to get 1 of these and if yes, a tutorial of some sort would be much appreciated. ps i have nothing against the russians, just the way that u have to give all your...
  4. R

.ru domains

after my conquest of finally getting a .com.kg domain, ill feel like a challenge to get a .ru domain but have questions- in my view the only way to get a answer }:0)~ i think ive seen a link from http://www.ripn.net:8080/nic/dns/3d_level/en/dom_t_3.html to get a russian domain u have...
  5. R

.com.kg registration

.com.kg tutorial just wondering if i have done this whole .kg registration right. Im still waiting for the domain to become active so im not sure if ive done nething wrong or it just takes time. This is what i did 1) went to www.domain.kg and registered my .com.kg domain with mydomain...
  6. R

F2s and .com.kg

hey guy, first post so be nice plz and reply. Me problem is that when i went to register my kg domain i was asked for my ns1/2 and ip1/2. I believe these are nameserver but cant find what my f2s nameserver is. Ive heard that u should do something with mydomain but im real new at this and dont...
Back