• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

t0pher needs a host

Hi guys. Been a while. Anyways. My host went down without warning so im tryin to find a new home. Domain is t0pher.com need: 300mb or more storage 3 gigs or more bw unlimited mysql (just in case) parked and add ons. cPanel w/ fantastico. you get a text link or an 88x31 if your nice.
  2. T

Soliciting domains?

I was just wondering if anyone has tried soliciting a domain to a major company. i have scea.be as you know, that's sony's entertainment website....well.....the .com at least. Do you thinkthey would buy it off of me? and if so...how much? has anyone ever had sucess in a similar position? ps...
  3. T

Looking for a partner(s). (webdesign)

Hello everyone. Ive been doing webdesign for about a year and a half now, been using photoshop for 2+. I am looking for 1 or 2 (or maybe even 3) people to be partners with me in a revolutionary new webdesign business. Im looking for both coders and designers. here are some skills i am...
  4. T

24 new season

Anyone here watch it? For those who don't know, it is a show based on a counter terrorism officer (Jack Bauer played by Keifer Sullivan or watever) who over a course of 24 hours, solves some major world catastrophe. its actually pretty cool. Every show is one hour of his day. so you get that...
  5. T

HELP!!!!! (Another CMS thread)

Im a complete idiot when it comes to CMS and I am having trouble finding the right one to suit my needs. As a matter of fact, i don't know if there is one that is capable of what i want to do. Ok, here it goes. I am trying to make a site based on a sport and want to use a CMS that will allow...
  6. T

moving phpBB

i have phpBB installed on a server and i wanna move it to another server. i would just remake it but i would lose all the members. can anyone tell me how to do it? do i just have to move the database and files?
  7. T

Clan Hosting

I need the following for a clan forum and site: 100mb space 750mb-1 gig b/w at least 3 mysql cPanel Fantastico unlimited email edit: i have a domain too.
  8. T

Another Image Host :)

Since everyone seems to be doing it, i have opened up a new image host! check out www.imagehut.be 500 kb upload limit Free user accounts available
  9. T

Really Cheap Domains (again from yahoo)

just got an email. domains are $2.99 till october 31st. the fine print: Linkage: http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/domains Just thought id let everyone know. Don't know if they accept paypal or not but i doubt it.
  10. T

Free Graphics Service

Hey guys. Ever since leaving my post as a moderator at a major gaming site, i have been quite bored. So, thanks to my free time i am willing to do some small projects for people. Nothing in return needed but it would be awesome if you could link my site (t0pher.com). I have a lot of...
  11. T

Anyone offer Teamspeak hosting?

Does anyone offer teamspeak hosting? I know a site that could really use a sponsorship for teamspeak. I talked to the sites owner (the site is a radio station) and he said that he would gladly run ads on the station for any company willing to sponsor a server for them. Along with voice ads or...
  12. T

Wanted: Domain Hosting

Hey everyone. I am looking for a quality host who hosts domains. my site is intended to host my playlist for my weekly radio show, as well as a portfolio site for myself and other artists and djs. What I need: 250 mb space 1 gig B/W Unlimited MYSQL Unlimited Email Well, unlimited...
  13. T

$4.95 domain names

at netfirms. its a good deal. just thought id share with everyone. http://www.netfirms.com/domain-names
  14. T

Small hosting please

Hello everyone. i just need a small host like less than 100mb space and less than 1 gig bw. and as many mysql's that u can give me (preferably unlimited) with php. also i need a subdomain. if anyone can help me out i would really appreciate it.
  15. T

Looking for a small host

i need the following: domain hosting mysql 30 mb space 500 mb bandwith (or less) cPanel subdomains email ad-on and parked domains. its for a small personal site for SOCOM, a playstation 2 game. can anyone offer this to me?
  16. T

Free Hosting From the creators of Afreehost.info

Hey everyone. Afreehost.info is back with a new name. We are now offering the following packages: All come with the following: MySQL: Unlimited Emails: Unlimited cPanel X Fantastico Auto Installer featuring phpBB and all you other favorite programs. Add-on and Parked domains avaliable by...
  17. T

SuckyTemplates.info

http://suckytemplates.info/forum/ Suckytemplates.info is a new hosting company and that offers the following: 50 mb space 500 mb bandwith Domain and subdomain hosting Unlimited MySQL, Emails, subdomains, and much more. The space and b/w is upgradeable. As well as being a...
  18. T

Need a host

Hello again everyone. long time no see. I need a host with the following: 100-300mb space 1-3 gigs bandwith cpanel is a definite plus no file size limits (or at least a 20mb limit) the ability to have mp3 files (not illeagal) What i need this site for is to exchange files between dj's...
  19. T

Free Site Check

hey everyone. checking out people's websites i often find bad english such as sentence structure and grammar problems. i find this more on sites by people living outside of an english speaking country. i just want to try to help these people out by making sure that their pages have good english...
  20. T

really cheap domains.

hey everyone. just thought id point out a good deal by yahoo goin on right now. they are sellin .com, ,net, .org, .biz, .info, and .us for $4.98 a year. heres the link. http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/domains/ thank God for yahoo banner ads
Back