• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

Free Host with .mp3 Allowed (not illegal)

I have searched, but have still not found a host that allows legal .mp3 uploads. My friend's band wants some of their live audio put up and available for download. Any free host that offers this? I know this is a longshot. Thanks
  2. P

MP3 Host?

Thanks to everyone for the help. I uploaded them to Streamload (pretty slow, but it looked worth it). The problem is I can't find out how to let other people download them? Can anyone help me with this? www.come2store.com isn't working, otherwise I would try it too. XtremeSite.com...
  3. P

MP3 Host?

Thanks for the suggestion. However, 30mb isn't quite bit enough, but almost.
  4. P

MP3 Host?

Also, I should add that I do not care about FTP, Ads, or speed. Just any will do for now, I'm getting desperate.
  5. P

MP3 Host?

I've searched the forum and I've had no luck in finding a host. In total, I have about 7 mp3s that are about 4 to 5 mb each. I own the copyrights to these so they are not illegal. I tried pcpages.com and they let me upload them, but they don't seem to be working when downloading. Any...
  6. P

Host.sk down again ??

Are you sure? Mine is still down....
  7. P

Popogo

So, I know this has came up a lot. But I searched and didn't see anything about it. I just went to Popogo the other day and their regular page was up, I thought great and uploaded my page. I went their today and it was totally different. However, I found a login page still but my login didnt...
  8. P

Skaggy.com <has shut down<read this!!!

Yeah, Skaggy was most definitely fake. If they had actually had everything set up (& put all the moneyy into it) and was almost ready for launch date why would they just stop everything all of a sudden if they had this planned for so long. Does not make sense what-so-ever. Phan
  9. P

need free SSI, .htaccess host

Actually, in a way, yes. People might want to know what your saying and since this is an English forum, English should only be spoken. I think Peo has commented that he only wants English on the boards anyway.
  10. P

My new semester classes are so sad...

Phrozen, English 10??? Explain :confused: I guess it is different at your school system. But we just have to have 1 English class per year (i.e. English 3-Junior Year, English 4-Senior) Yeah, I'm loving this block. We have 4 90 minute periods everyday for 18 weeks, then have 4 new periods (90...
  11. P

unlimited bandwidth CAN exist

Putting all money aside, it still cannot exist.
  12. P

Newbie to ASP...

Hey everyone, Well, I am interested in learning the basics of ASP. I would most likely just be downloading scripts and wanting to modify them. Is there any tutorials or any other recommendations to start me out... Thanks a lot, Phan
  13. P

Skaggy.com - real or con?

I dont know, its hard to tell. It is kind of strange that they built the site so long ago, but it's still "coming soon." I also don't think they last even if it is real. They said they will use the paid accounts to pay for it. But, In my opinion, I don't think they will have many, if any...
  14. P

Are There Hosts Out There?

Liquid2k 20 Megs No Ads Browser Upload --------------------------------- http://www.liquid2k.com --------------------------------- Prohosting 50 Megs Popups/Banners FTP Access CGI-Bin ------------------------------ http://free.prohosting.com
  15. P

ftp, ssi, no ads

There is none with no Ads.
  16. P

What's the status of...

Are you serious? Wow, I didn't hear. Thanks for the info though! Phan
  17. P

What's the status of...

Popogo.com ? For some reason their site is down or something? It was like this the other day and then it was back up for maybe a day or so. Thanks
  18. P

Simple Site

Thanks for the suggestion I had a site there but they would often just be a blank page when you uploaded it....so I would rather not use them (have an account incase I do though :) Any other suggestions.
  19. P

Simple Site

I have a very simple site with HTML & Images only. -Space doesn't matter as to it is pretty small, but will be getting bigger soon. -No Banners, Popups are fine, Text Links are fine, No ads are ideal. -FTP would be great, but isn't essential. Also, really would rather not use Brinkster...
  20. P

Where has all good free host dissapeared?

Well.... Hosts are there to make money, not to just give people hosting and not make anything. They have probably realized that they can make more money doing paid hosting.
Back