• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

Free Host with .mp3 Allowed (not illegal)

I have searched, but have still not found a host that allows legal .mp3 uploads. My friend's band wants some of their live audio put up and available for download. Any free host that offers this? I know this is a longshot. Thanks
  2. P

MP3 Host?

I've searched the forum and I've had no luck in finding a host. In total, I have about 7 mp3s that are about 4 to 5 mb each. I own the copyrights to these so they are not illegal. I tried pcpages.com and they let me upload them, but they don't seem to be working when downloading. Any...
  3. P

Popogo

So, I know this has came up a lot. But I searched and didn't see anything about it. I just went to Popogo the other day and their regular page was up, I thought great and uploaded my page. I went their today and it was totally different. However, I found a login page still but my login didnt...
  4. P

Newbie to ASP...

Hey everyone, Well, I am interested in learning the basics of ASP. I would most likely just be downloading scripts and wanting to modify them. Is there any tutorials or any other recommendations to start me out... Thanks a lot, Phan
  5. P

What's the status of...

Popogo.com ? For some reason their site is down or something? It was like this the other day and then it was back up for maybe a day or so. Thanks
  6. P

Simple Site

I have a very simple site with HTML & Images only. -Space doesn't matter as to it is pretty small, but will be getting bigger soon. -No Banners, Popups are fine, Text Links are fine, No ads are ideal. -FTP would be great, but isn't essential. Also, really would rather not use Brinkster...
  7. P

Host Request

I need a host with the following specs: Space: ~500kb to 1MB Ads: Popups/Popunders or No Ads FTP is not a must, but would be great if they had it. Thanks
  8. P

Password Protection

Hello, I'm looking for a free password login script. I'm not sure if there is a free one out there like this, but one similar to: http://cp.yupapa.com -I've seen these quite a bit, and I believe I saw a free one awhile back, but I forgot where it was. Any help? Thanks Phan
  9. P

What's up with MultiMania Registration?

I always get this error when signing up: And when I check on it, it is the place that you type in the #'s of the image they show you (where it says Please resaisir the following figures : ) and I type it EXACTLY how it says and it never gives it to me. What is going on? Thanks
  10. P

Spacetowns Help Please >>

Hi, I have an account at Spacetowns. I went to login to upload a page that I had edited. When I logged in with my username and pw, it said that my username did not exist. So, I thought to myself, I might have gotten it wrong--so I go to check my email. I look at the email and I realize...
  11. P

Domain.kg Help?

Hello, Can you help me setting up my Domain.kg? What do I put for the Owner PID and Techincal PID? I signed up for an ID, but they gave me just 1 and I dont know which one to put it in. Sorry for the newbie question, but it is a must!. Thanks Phan
  12. P

9CY Hosting

I thought they were ad-free? I had a site there and I visited it, and I got 4 popups. They were not 9CY, but they were sponsors that wanted you to signup to receive stuff through email. Anyone know the deal? Thanks Phan
  13. P

Looking for another host...

Hello, I have been trying so many hosts lately and none of them seem to work out for some reason. I have tried: http://www.swgo.net http://www.btopenworld.com http://www.digie.net and a few others.... SWGO.net - The FTP did not work. BTOpenWorld - This host seemed ideal...
  14. P

Swgo.net

Hello, Does anyone know the ftp address for swgo.net? ftp.swgo.net didn't work for me. Let me know! Thanks Phan ;)
  15. P

In Search of: Free Hosting

So, I am building a web page for a friend's small entertainment company. He is buying a domain for 2 years from godaddy, but not buying hosting yet until the company gets bigger. The only requirements for this host: No Ads Browser Upload The reason I ask for browser upload is that...
  16. P

Aspwebserver.com Question

Hi, Has anyone ever used their services? I saw nothing about free hosting on their frontpage, but it was listed when I was searching on freewebspace.net as FREE, No Ads, etc. What's the deal with these folks? Thanks Phan
  17. P

Recommend Host Please

Hello all, I'm helping a friend build a web site and he had it on homestead but it has since gone down as you may know. So, I started an HTML site for him, but I cannot seem to find a good host. Browser Upload (He doesn't use, nor has ever heard of FTP, and he wants to upload the changes...
  18. P

F2S E-mail Question

Hello, I was wondering if there was a limit on f2s email accounts for your site. I need 2, 3, or 4 tops. Thanks Phan
  19. P

Is there a host with...

5mb & Up No Ads Autoresponder Let me know! And ASP would be ideal, but I'm sure that is unrealistic. Thank you Phan
  20. P

Phidji.com

Hey, I signed up at Phidji about a week ago and finally got a response today. And it was as follows: ---------- Hello, We cannot give you access to our free hosting service. Regards, Phidji's Team. ---------- They did not even state a reason, which I guess is...
Back