• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

mjmhosting.net Special Offer - First Month Free!

At mjmhosting.net we're confident you'll find your hosting experience easy and hassle free - that's why we're offering new customers their first month free (limited to 5 new customers per day). This only applies to Plan 1: Monthly Fee: £3.95 Diskspace: 100MB Bandwidth: 2000MB FTP Account...
  2. T

Quality Hosting - First Month Free To Prove It

Welcome Users, mjmhosting.net has a new offer for this month. Signup for our Plan 1, and we'll give you the first month free. This inclues full support. Here's what you get with Plan 1: Diskspace: 100MB Bandwidth: 2GB Email Accounts: 20 FTP Accounts: 2 Subdomains: 10 Helm Control Panel: Yes...
  3. T

Ad-Insertion

Hello, Anyone know how to automatically insert ad code into websites? Currently using IIS and need to insert ads into sites. Any help appreciated. Thanks, Matt
  4. T

Free Hosting with Helm Control Panel - 100MB Space, 1GB B/W

Free Hosting with Helm Control Panel - 100MB Space, 1GB B/W - Limited Space Hello, We have a few spaces @ mjm88.com for users who want a bit of free space. Users get: 100MB Space 1GB Bandwidth Subdomain Helm Control Panel MySQL PHP Take a look at http://www.mjm88.com for more...
  5. T

Hosting Plans from £4.00 - HELM Control Panel and Webmail

Hello, mjmhosting.net provides plans starting at £4.00. We offer users a control panel and webmail access. For all the details of the plans we offer, please go to mjmhosting.net. We offer services such as: HELM control panel, web mail using the mail enable server, MySQL, ASP, ASP. NET...
  6. T

mjmhosting.net - Plans start at £4.00 a month

Windows Webhosting - mjmhosting.net - Plans start at £4.00 a month Hello, mjmhosting.net offers plans starting at only £4.00 a month. The basic package includes: 5 Email accounts (Accessed by either POP3 or Webmail) 100MB Webspace 2GB Transfer HELM User Control Panel For more...
  7. T

mjm88.com - Back and Better!!! Click here for free hosting!

Hi, I have a webserver running as a hobby. I have about 10GB space so when that's used, I can't take any more. You can have anything.mjm88.com for free. This is not professional hosting. I'm not in that league yet. The server now has these features: -User control panel -FTP Access...
  8. T

15GB Free Space! Once gone, no more! - www.mjm88.com

Hi, I have a webserver running as a hobby. I have about 15GB space so when that's used, I can't take any more. You can have anything.mjm88.com or if you have registered your own domain, I can host that for you. This is not professional hosting. I'm not in that league yet. The server is front...
Back