• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. W

Looking for Ad Network Review/Discussion Sites...

Well, I can implement pretty much anything very fast into Webmaster Ads so if you have any further suggestions other than the rating system and the ability to submit reviews I'm listening :)
  2. W

New technology, adcursor

I was the site owner of the game test site Alex mentionedl. Let me state again that this script worked very well. And if they still use the same statictics system you have something to look forward to :)
  3. W

Remember that users can rate and add their own reviews for all reviews as well on Webmaster Ads. I don't think there currently is a need for another forum since we already have Get (High) Traffic and Sitepoint but if I have enough users I will add a forum.
  4. W

Hmm..sounds weird. What browser are you using. The site was texsted with IE 4.0, 5.0, 5.5 and 6.0 and also the latest Netscape version. There aren't any forums since there isn't any point having them when there aren't more visitors than currently. I think you know how this is when you look at...
  5. W

I would recommend: http://www.webmasterads.com
  6. W

Free Php With Mysql Host

We have around 7 MB of server logs to go through from the last server crash on 4Nx2 so PHP support will be delayed until we get through this. All we know is that it is caused by some user running a script crashing the entire server.
  7. W

Attention Webmasters

If you have a site targetted to webmasters in anyway (domains, hosting, services etc.) feel free to add your site to our new directory at: http://www.webzonesearch.com You can also read more about how you can improve your listing in the directory at our site. All options are of course...
Back