• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

I don't know why I am doing this.....

....but I am My Shakira website is now giving away some free space to some people. Go to http://shakirazone.com and click onto the extra section (the site is HEAVY with graphics). Then scroll down and you should find my lil ad for webhosting. Anyway, yeah. The "unlimited" webhosting is...
  2. D

Your favorite poster is back!

:p Does anybody even remember me? I've been busy elsewhere to post HERE anymore. :rolleyes:
  3. D

Yeah! 1000 posts!

Yipee! Sorry if this is against the rules or anything, I am just happy. In like 4 months or so I had 980 or so posts and I just reached 1000 now!
  4. D

Question about 250free.com

Go ahead, call me an idiot for asking! Where exactly do you sign up? Thanks in advance!
  5. D

I have returned

yes u heared right I am back! So whats been happening since I left
  6. D

I've been robbed!!!

Well, I guess it could have been worse, they only stole Christmas lawn decorations. Well anyway heres what happened. I woke up today and went bowling (I need a lot of practice). When I got back home afterwards, I realized that this huge light up snowman we just bought not even a week ago was...
  7. D

Harry Potter and the Sorcerrer's Stone

Just got back 1/2 an hour ago from seeing it. Was better than I was expecting actually, I think it will do pretty well in the box office. Any one else see it. I liked HP more than Monsters Inc. and Shallow Hal (Shallow Hal was funny and all). Looks like they put alot of money into it. Any one...
  8. D

Say What?

OK lets play a game, You name a few lines from a song thats pretty new, and somebody else has to guess what song it is and what artist/band its from. When you answer one, you have to include in your answer a new question. Also it can be any type of music (rap, pop, rock, etc.). You can make it...
  9. D

Have you heard of this host?

It was added yesterday to FWS http://www.datafreak.co.uk/hosting/hosting.html ROTFLMAO NO PHP! Look at all the spelling mistakes
  10. D

The Others

Has anyone else besides me seen this movie? The ending is.....well..... different. Overall I think it was pretty good.
  11. D

Urgent News

JENNIFER LOPEZ GOT MARRIED And........... H TO THE IZZO V TO THE IZZA!
  12. D

Look

Do you guys like my new avatar?
  13. D

Host.sk help

Ok does any one know what they are asking in their sign up form? I tried guessing but it kept on giving me errors. Plez help.
  14. D

SHould Nickline be banned???

YES!!!!! 100%!
  15. D

I am back

Well.....I know I was not gone for long. I went on vaction. Since I live in Jersey and all I went to a boardwalk. Has anything big happened since I left?
  16. D

Hpg Ftp?

Does any one know whats the FTP address for hpg.com.br? Thanks.
  17. D

Best Pop Song Parody

Vote now! I vote for Make My Boobies One More Size
  18. D

YA NOW I CAN GET AN AVATAR But I have no idea what I can get. I am terrible at graphics Don't know what to do Any ideas?
  19. D

I signed up with Valuablehost.com!

I signed up last night. I heard good things about them else where. Does any body here use them. I never used paid hosting before and they are just SO cheap.
  20. D

Lunarpages.com Hosting Plans

Our new packages: ---- FREE ---- 50MB of storage. Basic fileformats. FTP access. A selection of default installed scripts. File size limit 250kb per file 750MB transfer/month. ---- BASIC 3.95$/month or 24.95$/year ---- 100MB of storage. All fileformats FTP access. CGI-BIN, SHTML...
Back