• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

Find Affiliate Programs

If we found a affiliate program why would we need your help?
  2. R

AFreeHost - High Quality FREE Hosting!

That link leads to the Hosting Application thread which is working fine on my end. If you click the link to the TOS it takes you here: http://www.afreehost.info/viewtopic.php?t=5
  3. R

AFreeHost - High Quality FREE Hosting!

Why pay money for something you can get for free? At AFreeHost we give you everything a paid host would give but for free. Sure there are alot of free hosting companies out there today who offer many features. But how long do they last? And how often are their servers down? Our servers have a...
  4. R

Belgian Hosting-FAST Servers-100MB Webspace- 1GB Bandwidth-Only 10 Accounts Left

he was saying you have a typo on your free hosting page
  5. R

Afreehost.info: back up!

All people look for free webhosting should check us out. We have great servers and our support is very friendly and fast.
  6. R

Free WebHosting for small to medium websites!

http://www.afreehost.info ALL PLANS INCLUDE: Unlimited MySQL Databases, Email Accounts, FTP Accounts, ect. Fantastico Deluxe cPanel Access with a selection of RVSkins. PHP, CGI & Perl PLAN 01 (for smaller sites) 50 MB of space 500 MB of monthly bandwidth PLAN 02 (for...
  7. R

Free WebHosting Needed!

ok i'll make sure to look
  8. R

afreehost.info

i am interested in a staff position at your site (preferably admin) so maybe could you PM me your AIM so we could talk?
  9. R

afreehost.info

I believe he is using a reseller and in that case WHM and cPanel come with most resellers as big hosting companies offer them and they have that kind of money.
  10. R

afreehost.info

looks good. whats your uptime and reliability? OH and i noticed you are looking for staff? Well i could help out I have experience with both WHM and cPanel and did previously work for another hosting company.
  11. R

vbulletin skins

the thing about ripped skins is most of them dont come with PSD files. Plus it would be pretty bad if you got caught with em.
  12. R

Free WebHosting Needed!

sounds great. you have AIM or MSN so we can talk?
  13. R

why dont they just let anyone have an avatar
  14. R

Zhosting.tk - 1000mb, unlimited b/w, php(v5), mysql (unlimited) , dns soon!!!

does this site work for anyone? it keeps telling me it cant connect to it.
  15. R

Need Host

You should try http://www.racinghost.com they give you something like 1 GB space and like 10 GB monthly b/w for only $1.99 a month
  16. R

Free Vbulliten!!

is this still open? i have been trying to contact you through msn but to no avail....
  17. R

Web Hosting Site

man if i ever need hosting i'll be sure to consider yours. you really have some great plans there.
Back