• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. L

High speed servers with 99.9% SLA uptime guaranteed!

RQHost.com is the perfect host for you. We have a limit of 4 resellers per server, which guarantees our servers are always fast and stable. Providing the reseller hosting for over 1 year now. Signup today, your account will be instantly created, so you can immediately login. Special...
  2. L

PayPal Download Manager

What is Paypal Download Manager? Paypal Download Manager is an extensive and powerful script to run your own fully automated product delivery website. This allows you to sell digital goods and offer instant downloads to your customers. You simply use the control panel to add products and they...
  3. L

RQHOST.com - Quality Reseller Host

High speed servers with 99.9% SLA uptime guaranteed! RQHost.com is the perfect host for you. We have a limit of 4 resellers per server, which guarantees our servers are always fast and stable. Providing the reseller hosting for over 1 year now. Signup today, your account will be...
  4. L

How much will this reseller plan cost?

I think you all are getting the WRONG idea. He wants the price, he specified that he didnt want any offers. lol. READ!
  5. L

Start My own Hosting (reseller)

Heh, I would have been able to beat craig's and nextboxhostings' offer. damn (but just a little bit). But oh well, wish you the best of luck :D
  6. L

I want to register a domain(org)

I second that!
  7. L

Looking for reseller

Dear BJordanR63, MyGiGHost.com Custom Resellers can offer you: 15 GB of Space (Upgradeable to 20 GB when required) 250 GB* of Bandwidth Unlimited Features cPanel + WHM + Fantastico Monthly Price: USD 10 Yearly Price: USD 100 (2 months off) As this is a custom plan, please PM me, or email me...
  8. L

Looking for hosting...

Darthvadersmaster, if you still have this request open, I will be able to offer this to you, from MyGiGHost.com: 4 GB Space (Upgradeable free to 5 GB*) 50 GB Bandwidth (Upgradeable free to 60 GB*) Unlimited Features cPanel + Fantastico Yearly Price: USD 20 (2 Months Free) Monthly Price: USD 2...
  9. L

Can anyone beat this

I could perhaps probably be able to beat the price if you lowered your terms a little, but I am not sure if anyone can actually offer you 50 GB of space, for just 30 USD. I might be able to squeeze you in a little if you can fit for 40 GB space, by moving my clients to another server. If...
  10. L

May i request?

Hello, MyGiGHost.com is able to offer you this custom package: 1 GB Space 100 GB Bandwidth Unlimited Features 99% Uptime cPanel + Fantastico Cost: Only USD 5.99 per month or USD 60 a year (2 months free) . Payment Gateways: Paypal, Credit Card As this is a custom plan, please notify us to...
  11. L

need hosting

www.MyGiGHost.com can offer you: 1st month: 2gb webspace 10gb bandwidth: $2.00/month 2nd month: 3gb webspace 20gb bandwith: $3.00/month 3rd month: 4gb webspace 30gb bandwith: $4.00/month 4th month: 6gb webspace 50gb bandwith: $6.00/month 5th month 8gb webspace 50gb bandwith: $6.90/month
  12. L

Looking for Good but Nonexpensive Host

Sent a PM offer. BTW, redz, she/he wanted 150 GB not 15 GB of bandwidth
  13. L

Looking for Host with requirement inside

Attention to detail please.
  14. L

Free Reseller - JRX Network

Just to take notice, how is it that you can afford an ExtremePixels skin but not a IPB FULL version??
  15. L

Need a reseller, I will pay

Hello there, We can match the plan you stated for only 14.99 USD /mth. This is a one time offer from PC20.com and will not be repeated again.
  16. L

Need Hosting Again

Well thats quite true. Whois Guard can come in very handy ;) If you are still interested, I can try hosting you for the first month. We'll see how things go. What comes with this "beta" plan is: 1 GB Space 100 GB Bandwidth - I'll try to upgrade as you need it, because 200 GB is a hard thing...
  17. L

does anyone gives a free reseller account?

Hey. I posted that if you noticed. And anycase, I would not suggest you using free resellers because they are succumb to closing down, no money and etc. Trust me. But if you like, i can do a special reseller for you. Just PM me
  18. L

Need Hosting ASAP!

Hello, I can offer you a custom webhosting plan: - cPanel 10.1.0 (Latest) - Fantastico (Latest) - RvSkin and cPanel XP skin coming soon! - 2GB Space - 200GB Bandwidth - FTP Access - Unlimited Email Accounts - Unlimited FTP Accounts - Unlimited MySQL Databases - Unlimited...
  19. L

1.5 tb bandwidth - 50gb storage requested

Hello threadwhisper. I am willing to try this out with you. Is it possible if you were to email me at websoft.ld @ gmail.com or MSN at chen_ze_wei @ hotmail.com Thanks
  20. L

Is FWS for sale?

Nah, FWS is PRICELESS! You'd probably had to sell your whole body, life, and soul, and spirit to buy it :D
Back