• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Every webhost should have this!

WebspaceUK.com wrote: Hiding the whois information means that the only way to contact a given business is through the information on the site, which is usually only an email address. That means an 'unscrupulous' individual could simply collect all the fees and then disappear whenever they...
  2. S

Opinion on a host...

Funny this should happen. I actually had emailed the host with concerns over too much bandwidth allocation in the ads just yesterday (I wondered if he took that all the bandwidth into account) and perhaps he listened to me. Don't get me wrong folks, I agree that a host should have to...
  3. S

Opinion on a host...

I think we need to be fair here. Comments based on their name aren't really helpful to me. :confused2 EVERY host oversells their servers. If it is not oversold then it may as well be a dedicated box. No one can afford to sell product and then automaticaly assume that each client will...
  4. S

Opinion on a host...

I've been shopping around for a host and I think I have found one that suits my needs. Now I'm curious if anyone has used them before and/or what they think of the following package. - 10 GB Monthly Transfer - 250 MB of Webspace - 75 MB SQL Database - PHP 4.0 - ASP (Active Server Pages)...
  5. S

Site for non-HTML users...

Hey folks, could use a few tips here. I have a friend that I can't convince to learn HTML (I've tried) so I want to set them up with one of these providers that provides an editor online so they just have to type it in. Since I do all my own coding, I have no clue of where to find a site like...
  6. S

Looking for host (200M/2G)

Looking for a paid host with the following options: 200-250MEG of space 2 GIG of bandwidth 1 subdomain (mywebspace.webhost.com) 1 POP3/IMAP EMail account Unlimited EMail forwarding FTP upload access (for me, not for visitors - I do NOT want to use a 'file manager' to upload files via...
  7. S

Affordable east coast host needed...

Need a host: Here's what I'm looking at... Storage: 200-300+ MEG Bandwidth: 1GIG Subdomains: Yes (5+) POP3 email: Yes (only an account or two) Email aliases: Yes (5+) CGI-BIN: Yes, although I only need the basics FTP upload: A must Site stats: Yes, although detail is flexible...
  8. S

Looking for a host...

Besta: The fact is that I dealt with a provider that had a '100%' guarantee on credit card safety. That is, 100% until they were hacked. What happened then? 1. I had to cancel my credit card, hand it into the bank, and wait a week for replacements. 2. I had to sign an affidavit stating...
  9. S

Looking for a host...

Looking to find a low cost host. I have my own domain name already, and it includes the cost of a nameserver to redirect my domain to any address specified. It also includes all the email aliases and subdomains I could ever use, so I do not need that in a host. As such I don't want to pay...
  10. S

dcwswebhosting problem and MEKTEK.net

MekTek There is a note on the Mektek home page saying sign ups are closed for the time being. Regards, Savant
Back