• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

500MB host needed

Okay I need a host for a backup and mirror of my site. My needs are not too large, but I'd really like them honored. Here's what I need: FTP SSL 500MB HD 3-5GB B/W MySQL Databases PHP, .htaccess * No ads and ability to place adsense on my pages * I also do not want to use nameservers...
  2. B

Need People to Preorder Packages

Hello. We are currently obtaining funds to purchase our new server. We would like to request that you pre-order our plans before-hand so that we may already be gaining a current stream of income. If for any reason we do not get the new server, we will refund all payments. Here are our plans...
  3. B

Preorder BlueFusionX Plans Now!

Hello. We are currently obtaining funds to purchase our new server. We would like to request that you pre-order our plans before-hand so that we may already be gaining a current stream of income. If for any reason we do not get the new server, we will refund all payments. Here are our plans...
  4. B

BlueFusionX Networks

If you are still looking.... We offer this: 50 mb of space (no posting required - exclusively for FreeWebSpace.Net members) 500 mb of bandwidth cPanel + Fantastico + RV Skin (Latest version) Unlimited Mail, FTP, Subdomains, SQL * Subdomain or Domain Tons more. Plus, if that wasn't...
  5. B

Wanted: Dedicated Server

Okay, I first ask that you please be leniant with me. I would like the first 3 months to be free, as I need to get my host setup on the server before I can begin making proffit, plus I need to get my adsense earnings. Here's what I need: 80-160 GB 512-1000 mb of RAM At least 200 GB of...
  6. B

50mb + cPanel + RVSkin + 2 GB of BW

You can get 50 mb of space, cPanel, RV Skin, 2 GB of bandwidth, and unlimited everything else, for free, just for posting in our forums. If you do not want to post in our forums, then you can get our Free-1 plan, which gives you 25 mb of space, without posting, pus everything listed above...
  7. B

Cheap Reseller Needed ( will pay )

I am needing a reseller with the following features: cPanel/WHM Shell Access If you can provide, I would like root access, but not required. 5 GB of Space At least 20 GB of Bandwidth Unlimited POP Unlimited FTP Unlimited Subdomains Unlimited Parked and Addon domains First month Free...
Back